GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Lions vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going down the road, I'd rather see Peterman develop than see Taylor get injured again. It's possible all of the above may come to pass. I'm not saying I want Tyrod to get hurt but I don't think he's the answer. We'll never know if Peterman is the answer unless he plays and develops. Plus, if by chance Peterman plays and continues to show promise and progress, perhaps we save one of those high picks for another need. Bottom line: we're not a contender and can afford to be adventuresome (and for once possibly lucky).

Going down the road, I'd rather see Peterman develop than see Taylor get injured again. It's possible all of the above may come to pass. I'm not saying I want Tyrod to get hurt but I don't think he's the answer. We'll never know if Peterman is the answer unless he plays and develops. Plus, if by chance Peterman plays and continues to show promise and progress, perhaps we save one of those high picks for another need. Bottom line: we're not a contender and can afford to be adventuresome (and for once possibly lucky).

Peterman must be on a one year deal.

Reilly reminds me a lot of Chris Hogan...not the fastest or most athletic, just gets open and catches everything near him. He showed some real fearlessness tonight. If I recall, Hogan was not a lock to make the roster either and was really never given the chance to show how good he could be with the Bills. I think Reilly and Shorts have both stood out in preseason in a good way.

Reilly reminds me a lot of Chris Hogan...not the fastest or most athletic, just gets open and catches everything near him. He showed some real fearlessness tonight. If I recall, Hogan was not a lock to make the roster either and was really never given the chance to show how good he could be with the Bills. I think Reilly and Shorts have both stood out in preseason in a good way.

I hope they keep both of them