Manziel out of shape at CFL tryout.

I was on BBMB at the time and not on this board.....was this board filled with a bunch of people angry the Bills didn't take Manziel?

It was like that on BBMB....it was a non-stop topic of the ineptness not taking Manziel.

This is why the fans think they can run the organization easily, but would make the same silly mistakes. Their ineptitude just fades into obscurity in an instant.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasnt Edwards one of the designers of that interactive football simulator for NFL QB's aimed at showing real game scenarios to speed up development?

Pretty sure it was called the 3 and Out and focused heavily on unblocked corners and safeties coming unblocked off the edge.

dude...that's awesome if he is one of those designers.

They moved the ball I think once I think?

Yes, Johnny Eightball's first series. Basically busted play after busted play and they marched 80 yds for a TD. A bit of a hush fell over the Ralph after that, but the Bills quickly adjusted the D for a QB on biker crank instead of whatever stone-footed contest winner the Browns as their starter that year.

I was on BBMB at the time and not on this board.....was this board filled with a bunch of people angry the Bills didn't take Manziel?

It was like that on BBMB....it was a non-stop topic of the ineptness not taking Manziel.

Wow, that was a lucky escape. We would've missed out on the Sammy Watkins Playoff Years if we'd been stupid enough to take Manziel.

Wow, that was a lucky escape. We would've missed out on the Sammy Watkins Playoff Years if we'd been stupid enough to take Manziel.

What exactly is your point? That you would have passed on Watkins for that assclown? That would have been sooooooo much better, trading a 1 for Manziel. :doh:

Edited by PromoTheRobot

What exactly is your point? That you would have passed on Watkins for that assclown? That would have been sooooooo much better, trading a 1 for Manziel. :doh:

No. Just that Bills fans really are in no position to mock any other team for their stupid personnel moves ... in other words, would we be worse off today had we (stupidly) traded down for Manziel as opposed to trading up for Sammy?

Maybe he's fit enough for a semi-pro kickball league somewhere?

Honestly, I get that he's easy to dislike, but I feel for the guy and hope he gets it together. At least he won't starve if he never plays football again.