Browns Shopping Cameron Erving

MAJBobby

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the intrigue here but he's been downright tragic every place they have tried to play him on the line. Is he a better fit for our scheme or something?

he might be their worst player

How far has this team fallen if the Browns worst player could be a starter for us ?

How far has this team fallen if the Browns worst player could be a starter for us ?

well... for one, he couldn't be. He's not a serviceable NFL player. I'm sorry. It has nothing to with the Bills.

Anything would be an upgrade from Cam Erving. A rock would be a better pick-up.

He is a converted DL so still learning.

at this point I recommend home schooling Edited by YoloinOhio

well... for one, he couldn't be. He's not a serviceable NFL player. I'm sorry. It has nothing to with the Bills.

Anything would be an upgrade from Cam Erving. A rock would be a better pick-up.

at this point I recommend home schooling

I'll take your word Yolo since I think you're in the know about this.

No to Irving!

Not only that but has position flexibility with OT/OG and that is something you absolutely have to look for in the OL anymore

I agree Bobby. If this is true I make the phone call. But I also address them taking Dareus with all their cap room lol. Seriously though I call about this kid

Still learning? He's been bad since leaving FSU and he has played OL since 2012. How much time does he need?

Tyrod has had 7 years so...

Kansas City got him for a 2018 5th rounder. Man they're really selling out the future for the present... I wouldn't like it if I was a KC fan. The Ragland trade I'd be fine with but trading a 1st to move up for Mahomes, and giving away a 5th for a total bust, would concern me.

Kansas City got him for a 2018 5th rounder. Man they're really selling out the future for the present... I wouldn't like it if I was a KC fan. The Ragland trade I'd be fine with but trading a 1st to move up for Mahomes, and giving away a 5th for a total bust, would concern me.

Hey, I like this trade by them! If they actually play him it could help push that 1st that they sent us a bit higher in the draft. lol

Confused about John Miller. Doubled his PFF score last year, vasty improving in his second year which was relatively injury free. Is it Dennison and Castillo asking too much of him? Effort? Skill?

2015 overall grade: 38.7

2016 overall grade: 77.8

Now firmly entrenched as the Bills’ starting RG, Miller’s rookie season was one to forget, plagued by nagging injuries that had an effect on his play, in particular his run blocking. Bills running backs averaged only 3.9 yards per carry rushing in his direction, and his run-blocking grade ranked 84th among guards, with Miller perhaps struggling to adjust to such a diverse rushing attack. He turned it around in 2016, however, shooting up to 24th among guards in terms of PFF grade as a run blocker, missing only 18 snaps. Overall, he made the step up to a solid, dependable player, with his grade improving from a dismal 38.7 to 77.8.

This might be a case of Bills fans overvaluing other teams mediocrity. The reason he has moved around the Browns line so much the last two seasons and this off-season is because he hasn't really played all that well at any position.I am not so sure he would be any better than Miller who I think is not as bad as a lot of people here would believe. I would give up much more than a 7th or 6th round pick for this guy. I wouldn't trade anything much for a guy who has shuffled around the line of the Browns.