Who do you think will be a surprise cut on saturday?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the surprise cut on saturday might be Lorenzo Alexander. I'm not sure he fits into the scheme McCoach wants to run. I haven't heard his name called at all in the three preseason games. Who do you think might be the surprise cut?

Nah, too old. They'll probably give him a five year extension

I think the surprise cut on saturday might be Lorenzo Alexander. I'm not sure he fits into the scheme McCoach wants to run. I haven't heard his name called at all in the three preseason games. Who do you think might be the surprise cut?

He's been pretty solid in preseason and continues to be a stud on STs. Locker room leader....not getting cut.

Surprise? Lol

I say it will be one of the rookie LBers. Maybe Logan Thomas too.

Normally I'd agree with you. But everyone seems resigned to the possibility of Ducasse not just making the team but being a starter. So...... Yeah. Surprise!!

What? He is literally the starting strong side linebacker.

Nice topic and good timing for it. I don't see 53 NFL caliber players so I'm not sure what constitutes a surprise. Miller is a good NFL player and Ducasse stinks (let's hope that they can figure that out).

If we are looking for a surprise I will say Logan Thomas. I think most of us expect him to make the team but they may go to the waiver wire to fill out the TE group.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I kinda think Lorax is the exact type of guy McDermott wants to keep and replicate. He was making tackles on ST and as LB. Guy leaves it all on the field every game. I'd be shocked.

I'm curious on what the over/under should be on how many guys will be on our opening day roster who on not on the Bills today. Surely we drop below 53 and pick some guys up, but I wonder who they have their eyes on?

And I have no idea who will be (or would be considered) a surprise cut. But I'll know it when I see it!