Bills signing QB Keith Wenning

YoloinOhio

Yeah, a 7th, WOW. Like i said, a give away. Other teams keep 4 QBs just in case. No one could predict one QB slipping on a mat and another bung up his knee in PS either.

Who would ever think anyone could get injured playing football?

Give away means give away, as in giving something and not expecting anything in return.

They bring in a guy to play one game Thursday. Big deal.

Sorry Gug, still don't see it.

If you want to tank, do you really keep the QB that led the 10th highest scoring offense last year? And pay him a lot money when could have easily let him walk? If you're tanking you start some schlub like Curtis Painter or Nasty Nate.

Sure we traded Sammy and Darby. And while I hate the Sammy trade, we did get another good WR and good CB in return + picks. If we were tanking wouldn't have just traded them for picks? Why get talented players in return? We're trying to lose on purpose, right?

If the "tank is on" why is McCoy still around? Jerry Hughes? Marcel Dareus? Micah Hyde? Charles Clay?

Come on Gug, this doesn't even pass the sniff test.

Disagree about your Jones take but this is really good stuff here.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the obvious goal of winning the fewest games possible, Kaep is the last person who would end up in Buffalo. This tank might be better than the Jets', only because it doesn't have to be as obvious.

All's well that ends well.

Based on last year's effort alone, no one would help the team tank faster than Kaep.

Besides if they bring in that Bozo they will lose the fan base,

Buffalo is a Blue Collar Lunch Bucket Town.

Like most cities, Buffalo loves a winner more than they hate bozos for silly Star Spangled Banana shenanigans.

If the wins were to start piling up, all is forgiven.

Edited by reddogblitz

Sorry, but you don't have a right to free speech without consequence on the job or to use your employer as a conduit to advance your ideas. CK could have stood on a street corner waving a banner on his own time. He left his job by opting out of his contract FYI. Teams are a business and want to win games, but don't like distractions and media circuses. It's well worn subject matter here but CK is a decent backup in this league. That's about it. He had a shot and faded away like so many QBs before him.

Jerry Jones don't mind distractions/media circuses.

Was better than Vince Young, Carson Palmer's twin brother & Matt Lionheart thats for sure!

Leinhary should never be given the nickname "Lionheart". It is completely contrary to who he is.

But, your take has merit. Wenning showed more after three days than those three did after a full preseason schedule.

Leinhary should never be given the nickname "Lionheart". It is completely contrary to who he is.

But, your take has merit. Wenning showed more after three days than those three did after a full preseason schedule.

...I think "Hot Tub Boy" is more appropriate.....BTW I think Wenning kid is PS eligible....I could see TT and Peterman on the active 53, this kid to PS and Yates as odd man out....

To Wenning's credit, he was 5-15 but at LEAST should of been 8 or 10-15. Some horrendously bad drops and missed balls.

Not good but how much did he really know about playbook, WRs, etc after only a week?

Edited by r00tabaga

To Wenning's credit, he was 5-15 but at LEAST should of been 8 or 10-15. Some horrendously bad drops and missed balls.

Not good but how much did he really know about playbook, WRs, etc after only a week?

I thought he made some good throws considering he's been a Bill for a few days. Puts a nice touch on the ball. I'd be fine with him as the #3, assuming someone better doesn't shake loose Sunday.