The issue with the batted balls tonight

Yes and no.

On the quick three step drops the OL has to engage not sit and "catch" like they would on a 5 and 7 step drop.

Either way yes it is on Castillo because that is just an east technique to teach.

Actually the technique accross the entire OL is horrible and that aslo is an indictment on Castillo.

Dont even get me started on his man crush with Vlad

Edited by MAJBobby

Yes and no.

On the quick three step drops the OL has to engage not sit and "catch" like they would on a 5 and 7 step drop.

Either way yes it is on Castillo because that is just an east technique to teach.

Actually the technique accross the entire OL is horrible and that aslo is an indictment on Castillo.

Dont even get me started on his man crush with Vlad

That's the thing that bothered me most. They all blocked on their heels and the Ravens recognized the drops very well.

Ravens fans couldn't wait to get rid of Castillo and Ducasse, and I bet they're grinning ear-to-ear tonight for how correct they seem to be.

The OL can't even line up correctly without a penalty.

Dennison offense does not fit the Bills especially for Taylor.

McCoy 6 carries for 7 yds . If Glenn is not 100% it's a disaster.

The OL can't even line up correctly without a penalty.

Dennison offense does not fit the Bills especially for Taylor.

McCoy 6 carries for 7 yds . If Glenn is not 100% it's a disaster.

I am sure Baltimore planned to stop the run and said go ahead and beat us with the pass and the Bills couldn't do either.

If I am an opposing coach thats the game plan.

If I am the Bills OC the first 5 plays from scrimmage are PA passes to get them off the line.

Right side of the line was atrocious.

I know McD is building a culture of love and respect. But he couldn't have any love or respect for the ineffectiveness of the offensive unit.

Last years offense seemed like a good fit for roster. They better adapt real soon.

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

How much of passing lanes is game planning, oline adjustments based on that plan and audibles when faced with a defense that will make a batted ball highly likely?

I get the oline on the heals thing, but my guess is most people complaining (me included) havent the foggiest idea on proper oline technique, specifically when it comes to game planning, which is not happening in the preaeason.

Edited by HardyBoy