Brandon Reilly

Mark Vader

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fans are enthralled with players like Reilly every year. Who was that WR from the Vols a few years back that was supposed to be the next great thing that we got as a UDFA? He went to Indy after us. Name slips my mind.

Reilly will go right up there with that DT, Cohen, from a couple years ago. 3rd team warrior.

Fans are enthralled with players like Reilly every year. Who was that WR from the Vols a few years back that was supposed to be the next great thing that we got as a UDFA? He went to Indy after us. Name slips my mind.

Reilly will go right up there with that DT, Cohen, from a couple years ago. 3rd team warrior.

I believe his name was Drew Haddad

All of you crybabies who freaked out over the Reilly release yesterday can apologize and admit you were wrong now.

It's easy to support pro bowl superstars. Some of us fans root for the underdog who is a very hard worker , good person .

Believe it or not, Kurt Warner could’ve been that guy bagging your groceries.
Yes, that’s right, I’m talking about the same guy who is a former NFL MVP quarterback and holds numerous records as one of the greatest playoff performers in NFL history.
Warner worked the $5.50 per hour job back in 1994 after being cut as the Green Bay Packers’ fourth-string quarterback. It looked hopeless for the struggling signal-caller, and it seemed impossible that he would one day lead “The Greatest Show on Turf.”
But it didn’t end in that grocery store in Iowa. Instead, Warner kept working to achieve his ultimate goal of being a starting NFL quarterback.
There were two things Warner never gave up on: his faith and his skills.

Haddad was the UB receiver, I believe your thinking of Derrick Rodgers who was at Tennessee got in trouble I believe and went to a smaller school.