Dareus sent home for violating a team rule

I don't believe he is. this new regime is going to rid all of whaley remnants and it's more about that then his actions. how many HC/DC's has he been through now? regardless of player the writing has been on the wall with this franchise. spinning their wheels every two or three years. he'll go on to a contender, meanwhile the bills will go through yet another rebuild.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe he is. this new regime is going to rid all of whaley remnants and it's more about that then his actions. how many HC/DC's has he been through now? regardless of player the writing has been on the wall with this franchise. spinning their wheels every two or three years. he'll go on to a contender, meanwhile the bills will go through yet another rebuild.

...never understood the line of thinking that the new regime has to get rid of the old regime's players for no other reason but regime change......makes no sense IMO....

I don't think they get rid of players for the sake of getting rid of players. I don't understand why, when you have a guy that is consistently late to meetings and that has been suspended for violating league rules, it gets twisted around as a criticism of the front office.

God forbid the coach and GM expect him to follow rules.

...never understood the line of thinking that the new regime has to get rid of the old regime's players for no other reason but regime change......makes no sense IMO....

you forgot to add this

sarcasm-warning.jpg

I don't think they get rid of players for the sake of getting rid of players. I don't understand why, when you have a guy that is consistently late to meetings and that has been suspended for violating league rules, it gets twisted around as a criticism of the front office.

God forbid the coach and GM expect him to follow rules.

you as well

sarcasm-warning.jpg

last regime was suckered in to a huge contract that everyone and their brother complain about but not to worry, this is the best FO since polian, they'll right the ship.

wheels keep spinning and spinning and spinning...

you forgot to add this

sarcasm-warning.jpg

you as well

sarcasm-warning.jpg

last regime was suckered in to a huge contract that everyone and their brother complain about but not to worry, this is the best FO since polian, they'll right the ship.

wheels keep spinning and spinning and spinning...

My bad!

I have little hope for him and his future for the Bills.

But i would push everydman button I could to kick start his rear.

Nothing soft and nothing fuzzy.

Work him.

I hope he plays the whole game tonight.

Why expose him to injury in a meaningless game?

There is a certain amount of knucklehead-itis that every HC has to deal with, and obviously "star" players are given more leeway, but Dareus has crossed the line on multiple occasions, and just doesn't care. I guess 10's of millions of dollars will do that do some players. Other players deal with the riches without ANY off the field issues.

Showing up on time is a step in the right direction. WOOHOO!

It's sad that we cheer when the highest paid player on our team actually shows up on time for his job. :rolleyes:

(this is not a slam on you at all, just Marcell)

I wonder how much knowing for awhile that it may come to a point where MD may have to be released factored into the FO not signing Gilmore and trading Sammy, since letting MD go would put a stranglehold on their cap for several years.

None. They traded Sammy because they didn't want him looking at what DeAndre Hopkins (and soon OBJ) got and start asking for similar money. And they didn't feel Gilmore was worth it.

Simple way: he retires and pays back bonus and Bills still have rights

Then he unretires and Bills trade his rights.

What are the odds you think Marcell pays back his signing bonus?

It's sad that we cheer when the highest paid player on our team actually shows up on time for his job. :rolleyes:

(this is not a slam on you at all, just Marcell)

Oh, I definitely get it. As soon as it's economically feasible I see us moving on..... It's a shame because he's so very talented, but not their kinda guy. In the meantime, we pray he grows up.

I have little hope for him and his future for the Bills.

But i would push everydman button I could to kick start his rear.

Nothing soft and nothing fuzzy.

Work him.

I hope he plays the whole game tonight.

Something very poetic here. Almost like a too-long haiku.

Dareus missing

Bong covered by sailor cap

Somewhere Whaley grins

Oh, I definitely get it. As soon as it's economically feasible I see us moving on..... It's a shame because he's so very talented, but not their kinda guy. In the meantime, we pray he grows up.

Or he gets his act together, has two seasons at the top of his ability, and we're all happy. So, I guess I don't agree and agree (hopefully he grows up and makes us have to keep him).

Or he gets his act together, has two seasons at the top of his ability, and we're all happy. So, I guess I don't agree and agree (hopefully he grows up and makes us have to keep him).

...That was the "in the meantime, we pray he grows up part". Hey, if he's HOF bound I want him on the team!

Something very poetic here. Almost like a too-long haiku.

Dareus missing

Bong covered by sailor cap

Somewhere Whaley grins

the mystery for me is

why does the Cheshire Cat (whaley ) grin....?? stoned agin'

Edited by 3rdand12

But they paid Wood 8 mil per.

Yeah, I have no idea what they were thinking there.

I'm not so sure about moving on, unless he gets suspended by the league again.

Yeah, I have no idea what they were thinking there.

I'm not so sure about moving on, unless he gets suspended by the league again.

We are at a crossroads and I could see it going either way. If he responds, I'm all in. ALL IN, because he can make a HUGE difference. We just need the player to be all in too. Time will tell.

We are at a crossroads and I could see it going either way. If he responds, I'm all in. ALL IN, because he can make a HUGE difference. We just need the player to be all in too. Time will tell.

To me, as long as he doesn't get suspended and takes care of his play on the field, I really don't care if he shows up late. I see why they're doing what they're doing, but at some point it becomes counterproductive.

To me, as long as he doesn't get suspended and takes care of his play on the field, I really don't care if he shows up late. I see why they're doing what they're doing, but at some point it becomes counterproductive.

If he shows up late and breaks team rules he will be gone. That will not be tolerated, and I understand that thinking. Could he get a little slack is he's a first ballot HOF guy? Sure. But you have to show up in shape and dominate first, and he's not doing that part yet.

Not sure if you're playing or missed the movie. I'm not Bob, I'm actually crazier than Bob!

So, you are Bob's psychologist, got it.

Great movie ref, BTW. I just watched a few YouTube highlights. I love, love, love the road rhino (wagoneer)

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

If he shows up late and breaks team rules he will be gone. That will not be tolerated, and I understand that thinking. Could he get a little slack is he's a first ballot HOF guy? Sure. But you have to show up in shape and dominate first, and he's not doing that part yet.

Again, as long as he's producing on the field, I give him slack. You're stuck with him and it's doubtful anyone is looking at him and saying "I should do that" when you have a guy like McCoy who is on a first ballot HOF path who takes care of his ****.

Again, as long as he's producing on the field, I give him slack. You're stuck with him and it's doubtful anyone is looking at him and saying "I should do that" when you have a guy like McCoy who is on a first ballot HOF path who takes care of his ****.

Short story, we are stuck at this point like you said

So, you are Bob's psychologist, got it.

Great movie ref, BTW. I just watched a few YouTube highlights. I love, love, love the road rhino (wagoneer)

Big Bill Murray fan, even more so since he became a prominent fan of my college hoops team. (His son is asst coach there.)

Yup. Just pray he doesn't get suspended again and move on when it's feasible.

I'll opt for NOT moving on if he grows up and produces. How long did it take Bruce to decide he wanted to be great? At the current rate, this &%$* won't fly once it's feasible to move on. How much does he grow and learn to care before that point in time?

Fill me in fellows, sorry I must have missed or not old enough, I'm going to say just missed it lol

There's a Bill Murray/Richard Dreyfus movie titled What About Bob. Pretty funny, if a little frustrating.

Big Bill Murray fan, even more so since he became a prominent fan of my college hoops team. (His son is asst coach there.)

I'll opt for NOT moving on if he grows up and produces. How long did it take Bruce to decide he wanted to be great? At the current rate, this &%$* won't fly once it's feasible to move on. How much does he grow and learn to care before that point in time?

Of course that would be the best case. I'll even settle for producing and staying out of trouble.