So who here literally supports genocide

no man, I don't see much of a joke in these times, quite the contrary but if you say so.

there is some serious **** going on and it's evident everywhere.

Is there really? Or does it just feel like there's more going on because we are in the middle of an information war?

Look outside your window. There aren't neo nazis marching across America. There aren't Klan rallies being held in every block and city and state.

Don't buy into the hype. Focus on doing as much good as you can to those people you interact with on a daily basis, the rest will take care of itself.

no man, I don't see much of a joke in these times, quite the contrary but if you say so.

The serious **** only became serious **** because the media started telling people to take it seriously, and the people listened. It wasn't too long ago when neo-Nazis were simply laughed at and mocked like the degenerate clowns they actually are.

Which, incidentally, is a side-effect of the progressive "You're special and your opinion is just as valuable as everyone else's even though you have the intelligence of a particularly dull cucumber." Yes, their speech is protected by the First Amendment...but the right to free speech does not convey the right to be taken seriously.

You're absolutely right - there are people who are wearing masks and arming themselves, taking to the streets and calling anyone they disagree with racists, NAZIs, and Klansmen, tearing down monuments and attacking anyone who believes in historical preservation.

Dark times indeed.

Is there really? Or does it just feel like there's more going on because we are in the middle of an information war?

Look outside your window. There aren't neo nazis marching across America. There aren't Klan rallies being held in every block and city and state.

Don't buy into the hype. Focus on doing as much good as you can to those people you interact with on a daily basis, the rest will take care of itself.

hey man, you make a very good point. maybe I should of said everywhere unseen or if avoiding the lame media. it's going on but in my realm and with those closet to me, life is good. thanks for clarifying that...Thumbup19%5B1%5D.gif

The serious **** only became serious **** because the media started telling people to take it seriously, and the people listened. It wasn't too long ago when neo-Nazis were simply laughed at and mocked like the degenerate clowns they actually are.

Which, incidentally, is a side-effect of the progressive "You're special and your opinion is just as valuable as everyone else's even though you have the intelligence of a particularly dull cucumber." Yes, their speech is protected by the First Amendment...but the right to free speech does not convey the right to be taken seriously.

Thumbup19%5B1%5D.gif

You're absolutely right - there are people who are wearing masks and arming themselves, taking to the streets and calling anyone they disagree with racists, NAZIs, and Klansmen, tearing down monuments and attacking anyone who believes in historical preservation.

Dark times indeed.

outside of my realm that could be the case..

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

I woke up with a bit of a headache this morning. Popped some advil and hopped in the shower. I shave in the shower, so by the time I shut the water off my headache was gone.

I don't eat breakfast, so I just got dressed and packed my lunch for today. Last of the leftovers. I'll have to do more meal prep this weekend, but between the concert tonight, and golf and the fight tomorrow, it'll probably have to be put off until Sunday. At that point it'll be only 2 weeks until the home opener!

The walk to work today was pretty uneventful. No JW's at the bus stop, no hobos begging for money. Nice and cool morning with a very light breeze and the sun shining; perfect weather, if you ask me. I don't listen to music on the way to work anymore; the normal sounds of the city (air brakes on buses, smokers in to work early chatting, car horns) were around as usual.

I walk through a little LEO memorial on the last stretch of my walk every day, before I get into my building. Very shiny and reflective wall with the names of fallen NYS LEOs etched into it; I wonder what stone the wall made out of. Similar look to the Vietnam Memorial in DC; maybe it's gabbro? The reflecting pool that it stands over adds to the effect.

Scanned into the building and chatted with the cute girl at the front desk; I don't **** where I eat but being nice to her could help me out down the line. Said the normal "good morning" and "hello" to the same !@#$s I see most days. TGIF, indeed.

Shuffled around some papers and checked my inbox before firing up TSW. Saw a thread titled "So who here literally supports genocide?!?!?!" I can practically hear the vocal fry and lisp that the OP probably has. Proceed to shitpost.

Diary entry #1

I woke up with a bit of a headache this morning. Popped some advil and hopped in the shower. I shave in the shower, so by the time I shut the water off my headache was gone.

I don't eat breakfast, so I just got dressed and packed my lunch for today. Last of the leftovers. I'll have to do more meal prep this weekend, but between the concert tonight, and golf and the fight tomorrow, it'll probably have to be put off until Sunday. At that point it'll be only 2 weeks until the home opener!

The walk to work today was pretty uneventful. No JW's at the bus stop, no hobos begging for money. Nice and cool morning with a very light breeze and the sun shining; perfect weather, if you ask me. I don't listen to music on the way to work anymore; the normal sounds of the city (air brakes on buses, smokers in to work early chatting, car horns) were around as usual.

I walk through a little LEO memorial on the last stretch of my walk every day, before I get into my building. Very shiny and reflective wall with the names of fallen NYS LEOs etched into it; I wonder what stone the wall made out of. Similar look to the Vietnam Memorial in DC; maybe it's gabbro? The reflecting pool that it stands over adds to the effect.

Scanned into the building and chatted with the cute girl at the front desk; I don't **** where I eat but being nice to her could help me out down the line. Said the normal "good morning" and "hello" to the same !@#$s I see most days. TGIF, indeed.

Shuffled around some papers and checked my inbox before firing up TSW. Saw a thread titled "So who here literally supports genocide?!?!?!" I can practically hear the vocal fry and lisp that the OP probably has. Proceed to shitpost.

Diary entry #1

Woke up this morning. Drove to work. Supported genocide, but only figuratively. I plan on literally supporting it.

:lol: @snowflake

I used to use a pellet gun but found that spray of water is just as likely to frighten them off, has a higher degree of accuracy, and doesn't leave pellets scattered throughout my yard

I guess accuracy depends on distance.

And pressure can be diminished when the air canister runs low.

Add a bit of pepper to the water mix.

I guess accuracy depends on distance.

And pressure can be diminished when the air canister runs low.

Add a bit of pepper to the water mix.

I guess we have differing plans of attack. My goal isn't to inflict any pain on the critters, just startle them and plant the Pavlovian response whenever they cross into my yard

No ****, I have my copy of Mein Kampf in my bag, planning on reading it on the train...changed my mind and drove instead.

I was just ready to call you a wimp. Glad you sacked up.

Driving and reading... Lee Harvey, you're a madman! The time you and your genocidal maniacs in the carpool checked out Mein Kampf at the public library and hopped into your Prius... For a joyride, not even on a workday... I want to party with you!