So who here literally supports genocide

I figured it should be least be fair. I mean, with all the anti-ANTIFA people here, I mean, it would be rude not to.

Come on here, don't me shy. I mean, I know the SJW and ANTIFA are annoying to a lot of people, but hey, since they are directly opposing people who are literally looking at Confederate and Nazi people: here is your safe space

come on, I know you're here

You want to be told that your own personal failings are because someone else out there took it from you.Come on, have a pacifier. come on little pouty babies, blame a millenial or a person of color for your own personal failures,

Don't look within. Don't critically evaluate yourself. Don't consider your own failings.

Tell yourself that because we had a black president you owed all things.

Go on. I want to document

I figured it should be least be fair. I mean, with all the anti-ANTIFA people here, I mean, it would be rude not to.

Come on here, don't me shy. I mean, I know the SJW and ANTIFA are annoying to a lot of people, but hey, since they are directly opposing people who are literally looking at Confederate and Nazi people: here is your safe space

come on, I know you're here

You want to be told that your own personal failings are because someone else out there took it from you.Come on, have a pacifier. come on little pouty babies, blame a millenial or a person of color for your own personal failures,

Don't look within. Don't critically evaluate yourself. Don't consider your own failings.

Tell yourself that because we had a black president you owed all things.

Go on. I want to document

BOO! Scary book!

post-68-0-15676200-1503005433_thumb.jpg

LOL............Annoying ?...........have you read anything? They are dangerous bigots, not just "annoying"

Exactly 180 degrees off of what conservatives think..........not really a surprise

Tell yourself that because we had a black president you are owed all things.

The hilarity of a Leftist scolding someone for not taking responsibility.............you can't beat good satire

We sure get a lot of retarded threads around here lately.

You sure got that right.

What the ?

It truly amazes me that we, in the past several months, have experienced such an influx of extraordinarily stupid and ridiculous "progressives" on this board that you look like a moderate Republican by comparison.

You are NOT right of center. Think about the unholy level of pure, unadulterated stupidity that it takes to make you look at all right of center. And then double it, and that's what we're seeing.

It truly amazes me that we, in the past several months, have experienced such an influx of extraordinarily stupid and ridiculous "progressives" on this board that you look like a moderate Republican by comparison.

You are NOT right of center. Think about the unholy level of pure, unadulterated stupidity that it takes to make you look at all right of center. And then double it, and that's what we're seeing.

It's incredibly sad, without question. It's not just on this board but in general discourse in my daily life. The emotional temper tantrum being thrown makes it impossible for otherwise good, rational people to converse with one another.

I said during the election that if anything was going to break up my relationship, it was my significant other's inability to hear/listen/acknowledge HRC's flaws. Well, like I got the election wrong, I got this bit wrong too. The fall out from the election has been much worse. I've been told several times by her that I'm too privileged to understand the struggles of people of color or women.

And this is from someone who knows that's not true because she knows where I came from and what I've fought for in the time we've been together - but her response is always something like: "you just have to take it for the betterment of everyone else..." :blink:

Yeah... things are crazy-pants right now.

Not only do I support genocide I am actively engaged in killing every six or eight legged creature that I find in my garage and crawl space

And i have a squirt gun for squirrels, rabbits, and stray cats

Squirt gun? You snowflake

Pellet pistol works great. I had chipmunk problems years back.

They don't come back.

It's incredibly sad, without question. It's not just on this board but in general discourse in my daily life. The emotional temper tantrum being thrown makes it impossible for otherwise good, rational people to converse with one another.

I said during the election that if anything was going to break up my relationship, it was my significant other's inability to hear/listen/acknowledge HRC's flaws. Well, like I got the election wrong, I got this bit wrong too. The fall out from the election has been much worse. I've been told several times by her that I'm too privileged to understand the struggles of people of color or women.

And this is from someone who knows that's not true because she knows where I came from and what I've fought for in the time we've been together - but her response is always something like: "you just have to take it for the betterment of everyone else..." :blink:

Yeah... things are crazy-pants right now.

It always seems to me that a large portion of their struggles relate to confusing tearing others down with building themselves up. The ones I know that don't go out of their way to tear others down seem much more well-adjusted and seem to struggle far less.

But then, I support genocide, so what the !@#$ do I know?

Squirt gun? You snowflake

Pellet pistol works great. I had chipmunk problems years back.

They don't come back.

:lol: @snowflake

I used to use a pellet gun but found that spray of water is just as likely to frighten them off, has a higher degree of accuracy, and doesn't leave pellets scattered throughout my yard