Report:Bills Interested in Trading Two oftheir Biggest Stars

Foxx

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Peterman will turn out to be better. But basing that on a pre season game is pre mature. But the OP is a big Whaley guy, so what do you expect. This is a bait thread.

http://wham1180.iheart.com/featured/bob-matthews-column/content/2017-08-21-matthews-thoughts-on-anquan-boldin-and-tyrod/

A popular topic among Bills fans is the status of Tyrod Taylor as starting quarterback. Rookie Nathan Peterman against opposing second-line defenders has looked better than Taylor through the first two meaningless preseason games. A few wishful-thinking Buffalo fans are wondering if Peterman might be the 2017 version of last season’s Dak Prescott with the Dallas Cowpokes. Dream on.

Tyler isn’t likely to guide this season’s Bills to the NFL’s promised land -- In Western New York, that means the playoffs. He’s not Superman. In opinion, he’s just a fairly average NFL QB on a slightly below-average NFL team.

If – and when -- the Bills fall out of playoff contention, my guess is that Peterman will replace Taylor as the starting QB. He’d be a feel-good change and that might be good enough to make the switch – but not now. My over/under on a QB switch is Game 8.

Read more: http://wham1180.iheart.com/featured/bob-matthews-column/content/2017-08-21-matthews-thoughts-on-anquan-boldin-and-tyrod/#ixzz4qd1Dd221

The source is garbage but I'm sure Beane is keeping his phone lines open. I could see interest for McCoy (Packers, Vikings, Bucs), but I don't know what the market for Tyrod Taylor would be. 49ers are the only team I can think of.

I couldn't care less if they traded Tyrod, but il be very upset if they trade Shady. I am not interested in giving up on a season before it starts.

This season is well into the tank already. To think positive things about this upcoming season is truly a BILLIEVER.