So Boldin retired?

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanking for Darnold may work out, but who wants to watch the mess this season?

I agree to an extent; I hate the ideology of tanking. The objective in this game is to win.

But, I realize there is a plan in place instead of the proverbial bandaid. If this is what they believe is best then I'm willing to see it through if the Pegulas will. Even if I have to suffer through a season of crap football.

I agree to an extent; I hate the ideology of tanking. The objective in this game is to win.

But, I realize there is a plan in place instead of the proverbial bandaid. If this is what they believe is best then I'm willing to see it through if the Pegulas will. Even if I have to suffer through a season of crap football.

I bet McCoy is next.

@john_wawrow

As @JimTrotter_NFL first reported, Boldin's decision to retire from #Bills is tied to his desire to pursue his humanitarian work.

What else is he going to say.

They aren't trading Shady or Tyrod. Boldin retiring has nothing to do with that. I think McDermott and Beane were genuinely surprised and I suspect they will make a move for another receiver soon. They are still trying to win this year and Tyrod will have his shot to step up. What really worries me is chemistry in the passing game. Everything's been shuffled around so many times.

I bet McCoy is next.

What else is he going to say.

"Well after two weeks with the Bills, I realized the GM and Coach sold me a BS sandwich about trying to win this season and the dumb asses had me playing outside receiver when they know dammed well I'm not suited for that role. I'm outta here"

I bet McCoy is next.

I saw these rumors circling around on twitter mainly by BillsFantics. I'm skeptical due to their recent slip up with stating their source claiming Maclin signed. Nothing would surprise me these days.

I would be saddened by this because shady alone is worth price of admission.

I saw these rumors circling around on twitter mainly by BillsFantics. I'm skeptical due to their recent slip up with stating their source claiming Maclin signed. Nothing would surprise me these days.

Beane was just interviewed in the National Media saying he was annoyed by the notion of the Bills tanking the season. He'd have some serious explaining to do after taking that public stance.

I agree. Shady gives your team a chance to win whenever he's on the field. I didn't mind the Darby and Watkins trades, but I don't want a complete tank. It's still important to present a watchable product to the fans. I really don't want to feel as if the one game I attend this season is a complete waste. McCoy makes the team watchable. I'd be more comfortable with trading TT sinceTT isn't as valuable as Shady imo. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Who knows......maybe they looked at him running down the field with the speed of Herman Munster and decided they would cut him but gave him the chance to retire to save him that embarrassment.

Boldin did look about as fast as a clock moving backwards. This really isn't a loss but sure is an embarrassment.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

LMAO Boldin plays one game with Tyrod and immediately retires. You can't make this stuff up.

LMAO. He also played one game with Shady and immediately retires.

Can't make that up, amirite?

I swear some of you people will post any useless thing that pops into your freaking noggin.