Should the NFL do away with the national anthem?

Beast

Try as you might, you're not going to successfully transition the term "snowflake" to right-wingers, since it's indelibly linked to the leftist millennial SJW hissy-fit generation. Own it. Wear it with pride. You've earned it and you wear it well.

When you tell someone else how they should deploy their lexicon, that is a snowflake micro-aggression.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because it was never this bad until BHO. He made them feel entitled to sprinkle their bias/ commentary into all news reporting.

By floating out ideas such as " hate speech" to chip away at protections for ideas they don't agree with.

The concept of "hate speech" means the media is against the Constitution?

Hate speech laws began in the 1940's in America. Until now, I had no idea Obama and the so-called "liberal media" were responsible for this issue.

No wonder there are people who believe anything the dangerous idiot Trump says.

Edited by Kemp

The concept of "hate speech" means the media is against the Constitution?

Hate speech laws began in the 1940's in America. Until now, I had no idea Obama and the so-called "liberal media" was responsible for this issue.

No wonder there are people who believe anything the dangerous idiot Trump says.

The people who believe anything the dangerous idiot Trump says were/are desperately seeking an alternative to the former dangerous idiot (Obama) and the tentative dangerous idiot (Clinton). Yeah, I know there's the three million popular vote rejoinder to that; but give the Trump supporters credit for understanding how a President is actually elected here in the USA.

Everyone understands how he was elected. Comparing him to any president in recent memory, whether Democrat or Republican is laughable.

I disagree with some presidents. This is the first one trying to destroy the system.

Imagine if Obama's top adviser was an avowed follower of Lenin and what the fallout would have been.

Never thought I would see the day when Lenin would be a hero of the Right.

Everyone understands how he was elected. Comparing him to any president in recent memory, whether Democrat or Republican is laughable.

I disagree with some presidents. This is the first one trying to destroy the system.

Imagine if Obama's top adviser was an avowed follower of Lenin and what the fallout would have been.

There's a reason people elected him to break the system.

The system is rigged, and broken.

the system that got Obama elected is broke. That's clear by the fact that he got elected.

Are you trying to say that there are more Leninists in Trump's administration than in Obama's?

Wait, what?

Trump is a Leninist?

Next thing you know they'll try to explain how he spent his adult life as a registered Dem, flowing buckets of cash to get people like Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi re-elected.

While the Dem's are big on accusation, they ain't so much on explanation.

I especially love how they explain that the white supremacists represent ALL Republicans, but Antifa is just a crazy group from the far left. :lol:

Antifa is a crazy group from the far left and it's shameful that the msm media continues to ignore them because of their hatred for Trump and they know they can get away with it. I don't think the media is trying to equate white supremacists with all Republicans, but are trying to tie them specifically to the Trump administration as they want him gone.