How soon til Trump Resigns

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:beer: without doing any critical thinking of their own.

Just when I think you can't say anything more stupid than you already have. Those books do not trivialize geonocide. Of course you'd know that if you tried reading books before burning them.

I'm guessing you hate your job because you can't beat up those you disagree with there. Like that time Tim brought in a tuna salad sandwich for lunch and you accused him of supporting dolphin geonocide.

:blink: huh?

:lol: Ah! -Introducing things that never actually occurred as humorous flashbacks.... Like on "family Guy" -I see.

Please, put down the moron sandwich for just one second.

Tom posted the COVER of the book. If he had posted a meaningful passage from the book, and THEN the cover, it would have made a grown-up statement.

Instead, the statement he made, was "Oooh look at my swastika!" -Stupid.

His point was the stupidity of your fascist views.

And it was spot on. You're a fascist. The exact kind of backwards thinking, angry, violent menace you claim to be against. If you weren't, you'd understand his point. :beer:

If there's any doubt Joesixpack is a nazi surrogate, I offer the following:

These are his words RE: white supremacists

Even-keeled, and representative of a democratic country that uses the principle of free speech as it's guiding light.

Oh, -And Nazis have brutally slaughtered MILLIONS of human beings

Hm. An offer of non-violence, as a means of dealing with men who crush women with muscle cars, and blockade synagogues. -Turn the other cheek. Okay.

Wait! -What's this...?

And finally this RE: Black lives matter.

Translation: Hands off the the Nazis, and Klansmen marching with assault rifles... -They have rights!

However,

Unarmed Blacks protesting the prolific use of deadly force by police in their communities, are subject to unrestricted brutality... Oh, and all muslims too!

Brevity:

You're an idiot.

Brevity:

You're an idiot.

You said the words, I didn't.... There's a CLEAR change in tone, and a BLATANT double standard in your assessment of the different factions!

Lets see... Hypocrite, Racist... -Should we add cry-baby to the list now, as well? :lol:

Edited by #34fan

Please, put down the moron sandwich for just one second.

Tom posted the COVER of the book. If he had posted a meaningful passage from the book, and THEN the cover, it would have made a grown-up statement.

Instead, the statement he made, was "Oooh look at my swastika!" -Stupid.

I really thought it was going to be this...

post-68-0-57125300-1503026423_thumb.jpg

...that got you going.

:lol: And you sir, have wet dreams of Joeseph Goebbles...

Are you ok with Muslims beating up cartoonists or Catholics maiming artists who put elephant dung on a Virgin Mary picture?

That is a stupid thing to debate. There are two hundred plus years of Supreme Court jurisprudence that carefully and, in my view, appropriately outline the limits of the First Amendment (including, specifically, where protected speech crosses over into direct incitements of violence). There is no societal value added from having subhumans and sociopaths debate each other about that well-settled issue on the flea-infested taint of a football message board.

And in any event, it's an entirely separate issue from what the role of the President of the United States should be when speaking about such divisive issues during divisive times like these...

Hey!! I resemble that remark!! :censored:

You said the words, I didn't.... There's a CLEAR change in tone, and a BLATANT double standard in your assessment of the different factions!

Lets see... Hypocrite, Racist... -Should we add cry-baby to the list now, as well? :lol:

Your reading comprehension is lacking. But carry on.

That is a stupid thing to debate. There are two hundred plus years of Supreme Court jurisprudence that carefully and, in my view, appropriately outline the limits of the First Amendment (including, specifically, where protected speech crosses over into direct incitements of violence). There is no societal value added from having subhumans and sociopaths debate each other about that well-settled issue on the flea-infested taint of a football message board.

Unfortunately, those subhumans and sociopaths have spilled out of the internet and in to the real world, and are gaining mainstream influence.

That requires reading. He's more symbol-minded.

But they're small words. "The Good Nazi." Hey, 34, I own a book about "good Nazis." BOO!

I ought to put up the one about the 2nd SS Panzer Korps. "Sons of the Reich." That has SS runes on it.

only the left thinks antifa and BLM are just misunderstood youth

What are they then? Do tell us

Unfortunately, those subhumans and sociopaths have spilled out of the internet and in to the real world, and are gaining mainstream influence.

But they're small words. "The Good Nazi." Hey, 34, I own a book about "good Nazis." BOO!

I ought to put up the one about the 2nd SS Panzer Korps. "Sons of the Reich." That has SS runes on it.

Did that group of SS murder American soldiers, or did they just stick to burning up peasant villages?

Did that group of SS murder American soldiers, or did they just stick to burning up peasant villages?

Everyone in the Waffen-SS burned peasant villages as part of Bandenbekaempfung. But 2nd SS Panzer Korps didn't see much combat against Americans - Hohenstaufen fought the Canadians south of Caen, and the entire Korps was at Remagen and Elsenborn ridge, but other than that they were mostly on the Eastern Front.

Really...it's a ****ty book. It's one of the subgenre of "The Waffen SS were the honorable forerunners of NATO" apologist books that Stackpole seems so fond of publishing, and a particularly cloying example at that. I mean, the epilogue actually starts with the line "The traumas faced by the veterans of the Waffen-SS in the immediate postwar years must be amongst the most unique and harrowing in modern history," which is so galling it's actually funny. And even if you can divorce that ridiculous level of revisionism from the content, it's still a lousy battle history.

Any ways..... I'm putting Trump's resignation/impeachment inside of 90 days, or not at all...

-Sorry for my part in hijacking your thread, OP!

As for the klan-sympathizers who followed me here, I'll meet you back at the Charlottesville thread! :thumbsup:

Antifa = fascist violence mongers. Angry nasty !@#$ mother!@#$ers

Unite the Right = right wing violence mongers. Angry nasty !@#$ mother!@#$ers

BLM = Lot of good people with good intentions. Infiltrated by angry nasty !@#$ mother!@#$er.

BLM = Lot of good people with good intentions. Infiltrated by angry nasty !@#$ mother!@#$er.

Correct IMO. It's the unfortunate fate of every well-intentioned movement to be infiltrated by angry nasty people looking to either subvert its purpose or simply move the issue further toward the extreme. In either case they succeed in derailing the original intent.

not gonna denounce them, huh? It's ok to murder cops in your screwed up world, hope you never need one then

not gonna denounce them, huh? It's ok to murder cops in your screwed up world, hope you never need one then

Charlottesville, People!

We've got a hot thread going over there, so everybody out! -Let's go! -Right now!

Now there is a response... very Trumpesque...

Of course it is, only deal is its the Republicans this time talking about him being unfit for offense and rumors abound they may move to remove him. Already Pence is doing Public appearances and Trump is in hiding. So again make a prediction, do the Republican move on him and how soon? Republican are the only one that can decide this. Of course the Democrats will make as much hay about this as possible, plenty disengenous. But I am hearing the GOP may be moving on from Trump.... just not sure how widespread it is or so far only a few?

They're going to BAIL on him... Guaranteed.

There's NO WAY the GOP can keep up with his gaffes, and they know that now... It's one disaster after another.

I'm done with you, Tom... I know I've called you things like a f*#!ing idiot, a piece of f%$ing garbage, and a Piece of S#!t, but you should know I never actually believed any of that until yesterday.

posting pics of swastika-covered books is no crime.

Still, you could have done something else to make your point. I didn't think I'd ever see the day where people on this board trivialized genocide.

Like you really care about them! The only thing your peabrain cares about is your racist agenda.

Mitten thinks The Trumpster is tearing the fabric of America apart:

https://m.facebook.com/mittromney/posts/10154652303536121

Gee... What could go wrong with a bunch of Deplorables voting with a personal vendetta against a crazy b*tch?

Hitchcock got it right after the war, they should have tried the whole damn German people.

With this buffoon Trump... We are all to blame. You, me, Left, Right, Center... The whole phucking basket and the snowbank.

This abortion is on us, all of us.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Yeah. That's an apt description imo.

So you know the above.....how....or just generalized comments pulled out of you add?

Mitten thinks The Trumpster is tearing the fabric of America apart:

https://m.facebook.com/mittromney/posts/10154652303536121

Gee... What could go wrong with a bunch of Deplorables voting with a personal vendetta against a crazy b*tch?

Hitchcock got it right after the war, they should have tried the whole damn German people.

With this buffoon Trump... We are all to blame. You, me, Left, Right, Center... The whole phucking basket and the snowbank.

This abortion is on us, all of us.

Get over yourself snowflake

You are an idiot.

truth hurts your racist feelings?

Get over yourself snowflake

truth hurts your racist feelings?

I am.

Deplorables=Snowflakes=Deplorables=Snowflakes, and around and around it goes.

I never feel sorry for myself. We are in this mess together. No thanks to people like you.

Stay strong, not bitter. Easy to be bitter.

I mean no disrespect Westside, you are just misguided. But, it is understandable.

Peace. IMO, You are picking the wrong team to hitch your wagon to.

"One day some girl's gonna break your heart

And ooh ain't no pain like from the opposite sex

Gonna hurt bad, but don't take it out on the next, son

Throughout life people will make you mad

Disrespect you and treat you bad

Let God deal with the things they do

'Cause hate in your heart will consume you too

Always tell the truth, say your prayers."

I am.

Deplorables=Snowflakes=Deplorables=Snowflakes, and around and around it goes.

I never feel sorry for myself. We are in this mess together. No thanks to people like you.

Stay strong, not bitter. Easy to be bitter.

I mean no disrespect Westside, you are just misguided. But, it is understandable.

Peace. IMO, You are picking the wrong team to hitch your wagon to.

"One day some girl's gonna break your heart

And ooh ain't no pain like from the opposite sex

Gonna hurt bad, but don't take it out on the next, son

Throughout life people will make you mad

Disrespect you and treat you bad

Let God deal with the things they do

'Cause hate in your heart will consume you too

Always tell the truth, say your prayers."

What team am I on? I'm on the side of the constitution. People like me? Really EII? I thought you were better than that. You're sounding more and more like #34fan and Tiberus. Believe me, that is not the side you want to be on!

What team am I on? I'm on the side of the constitution. People like me? Really EII? I thought you were better than that. You're sounding more and more like #34fan and Tiberus. Believe me, that is not the side you want to be on!

I am sorry. I thought you were pro-Trump. Voted for this mess WE have.

Again... So sorry. I was so close to pulling that populist lever.

I thought the Russians were responsible for the mess we have?

So many narratives, hard to keep track. :beer:

Let me take a stab at this beauty:

"So many narratives, hard to keep track."

Who said it was supposed to be easy?

Geeze!

Public school education? Get a work ethic my son. Little hard work won't break you.

;-) :-P