How soon til Trump Resigns

hopefully soon. he wont be able to take much more. he's pretty soft when it comes to criticism cries like a little school boy.

I'd be okay with pence taking the reins, he seems halfway competent where donny boy is a lost cause when it comes to competence.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard he's 6 Republican Votes away from the time when they can walk into his office and say You're Fired.

The ghostwriter of Donald Trump's famous memoir The Art of the Deal doubled down on his prediction

None of them. Not now, not ever.

Was tempted, was thinking about it because she was such a bad candidate.

Well I don't agree with the left's agenda, so it's unlikely I could ever vote for a Democrat.

I am a fiscal conservative and a social agnostic. I strongly disagree with the left on spending/social programs, and strongly disagree with the religious right on social issues.

I hear you... I more middle of the road thinking some safety spending is important but could be done so much more efficiently but so could defense spending. Would love to see line-item veto return. Defense spending and Medicare make up almost 90% of budget... Not much left for room for social spending. Still lots of money wasted.

Well I don't agree with the left's agenda, so it's unlikely I could ever vote for a Democrat.

I am a fiscal conservative and a social agnostic. I strongly disagree with the left on spending/social programs, and strongly disagree with the religious right on social issues.

But don't you know? There are only two sides!! (sarcasm) I also lean this way

If there's any doubt Joesixpack is a nazi surrogate, I offer the following:

These are his words RE: white supremacists

Truth is sometimes unsavory
1) you're an idiot. I suspect you were born that way but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and guess it's learned. You want to restrict the rights of a group of people that you think may be a threat (nazi inbreds) while allowing people who believe in an ACTUAL threatening ideology in (Islam).

2) you're a coward. You're so afraid of a bunch of inbreds that you're willing to tear up the first amendment to stop them. These are people who will never gain power unless you legitimize them. How do you legitimize them? Prove they're right by outlawing their speech.

Even-keeled, and representative of a democratic country that uses the principle of free speech as it's guiding light.

Oh, -And Nazis have brutally slaughtered MILLIONS of human beings

I had a discussion with some lefties on facebook in which I asked if they were OK with the punch a nazi ideology. All of them were. I then asked them, well what if, in punching nazis you actually breed more nazis who then come back and assault you?

Hm. An offer of non-violence, as a means of dealing with men who crush women with muscle cars, and blockade synagogues. -Turn the other cheek. Okay.

Wait! -What's this...?

Reprisals are a mother!@#$er, and be prepared for them if there's any type of move to remove trump from office.

NOTHING has been found to support such a move despite millions of dollars spent on the task. If tit for tat is what the Democrats want, they'll get it, and you'd better believe they'll squeal like stuck pigs when it happens.

And finally this RE: Black lives matter.

It doesn't matter what the motive is, terrorism is terrorism. You don't try and understand terrorists. You eradicate them like the roaches they are.

Translation: Hands off the the Nazis, and Klansmen marching with assault rifles... -They have rights!

However,

Unarmed Blacks protesting the prolific use of deadly force by police in their communities, are subject to unrestricted brutality... Oh, and all muslims too!

Edited by #34fan

If there's any doubt Joesixpack is a nazi surrogate, I offer the following:

These are his words RE: white supremacists

Even-keeled, and representative of a democratic country that uses the principle of free speech as it's guiding light.

Oh, -And Nazis have brutally slaughtered MILLIONS of human beings

Hm. An offer of non-violence, as a means of dealing with men who crush women with muscle cars, and blockade synagogues. -Turn the other cheek. Okay.

Wait! -What's this...?

And finally this RE: Black lives matter.

Translation: Hands off the the Nazis, and Klansmen marching with assault rifles... -They have rights!

However,

Unarmed Blacks protesting the prolific use of deadly force by police in their communities, are subject to unrestricted brutality... Oh, and all muslims too!

Now do me...

It's amazing how many people are actively cheering on a coup d'état against the American government. FORWARD!

Not really. You're talking about a bunch of people who's only relation to the government is the handouts they get, and they want more. Won't be long before us 1%-ers are up against the wall.

Now do me...

I'm done with you, Tom... I know I've called you things like a f*#!ing idiot, a piece of f%$ing garbage, and a Piece of S#!t, but you should know I never actually believed any of that until yesterday.

posting pics of swastika-covered books is no crime.

Still, you could have done something else to make your point. I didn't think I'd ever see the day where people on this board trivialized genocide.

Edited by #34fan

So if Joe is against Terrorists why isn't he advocating squashing the neo nazi's like bugs to paraphrase his words...the hypocrisy...

It's amazing how many people are actively cheering on a coup d'état against the American government. FORWARD!

There are segements on the clueless extremes of both sides advocating this for years and always will... Edited by North Buffalo

I'm done with you, Tom... I know I've called you things like a f*#!ing idiot, a piece of f%$ing garbage, and a Piece of S#!t, but you should know I never actually believed any of that until yesterday.

Still, you could have done something else to make your point. I didn't think I'd ever see the day where people on this board trivialized genocide.

Which proves what a complete !@#$ing idiot you are. You don't even know what the damn book is about, and you condemn it out of hand. You actively pursue ignorance because you literally judge books by their covers.

Which proves what a complete !@#$ing idiot you are. You don't even know what the damn book is about, and you condemn it out of hand. You actively pursue ignorance because you literally judge books by their covers.

I don't condemn the book AT ALL, -just the spirit in which you posted the picture. -Which had nothing to do with the contents of the book.

Edited by #34fan

Trump attacked the media, the intelligent agencies, and establishment politicians on the campaign trail and they responded in kind. He also has a lot of sanctimonious Never Trump "intellectual conservatives" speaking out against him going way back before the election. All groups are rooting for him to fail and it's just sad.

The spirit in which I posted the picture was trivializing you. The fact that you're wallowing in it rather makes the point.

:lol: Nazi Swastikas only trivialize the bearer, Tom... In this case, that's you.

Edited by #34fan

Trump attacked the media, the intelligent agencies, and establishment politicians on the campaign trail and they responded in kind. He also has a lot of sanctimonious Never Trump "intellectual conservatives" speaking out against him going way back before the election. All groups are rooting for him to fail and it's just sad.

Happens with every president. It's more sad that people are more invested in suborning the man than they are reforming the office. People have truly embraced fascism.

:lol: Nazi Swastikas only trivialize the bearer, Tom... In this case, that's you.

Again...proving my point that you're empty. shallow, and stupid by judging a book by its cover.

As susceptible to imagery absent content as you are, you are Joseph Goebbels' wet dream.

All groups? The Republicans in Congress sure have tried to work with the clown. No one that works with Trump comes out clean.

:lol: Three unemployed idiots. I have a job.

I wasn't referring to you... but...

Let's go on record: are you also in favor of unilaterally suspending the rights of individuals for thought crimes?

Suspending their rights? Unilaterally? No.

Nor do I think that's really what any of this has to do with.

All groups? The Republicans in Congress sure have tried to work with the clown. No one that works with Trump comes out clean.

I think from day one the GOP establishment's strategy is and will continue to be trying to get Pence in as president without losing Trump's base that HE established.

Suspending their rights? Unilaterally? No.

Nor do I think that's really what any of this has to do with.

That's what the majority of the back and forth on this topic has been here.

Some individuals seem to think that it's desirable for individuals to be able to assault other individuals without repercussion, and confiscate their firearms, for expressing their views.

That's what the majority of the back and forth on this topic has been here.

Some individuals seem to think that it's desirable for individuals to be able to assault other individuals without repercussion, and confiscate their firearms, for expressing their views.

That is a stupid thing to debate. There are two hundred plus years of Supreme Court jurisprudence that carefully and, in my view, appropriately outline the limits of the First Amendment (including, specifically, where protected speech crosses over into direct incitements of violence). There is no societal value added from having subhumans and sociopaths debate each other about that well-settled issue on the flea-infested taint of a football message board.

And in any event, it's an entirely separate issue from what the role of the President of the United States should be when speaking about such divisive issues during divisive times like these...

Edited by Coach Tuesday

:beer: without doing any critical thinking of their own.

Just when I think you can't say anything more stupid than you already have. Those books do not trivialize geonocide. Of course you'd know that if you tried reading books before burning them.

:lol: If I don't have a job, then why have I hated it so much for the past twelve years.

I'm guessing you hate your job because you can't beat up those you disagree with there. Like that time Tim brought in a tuna salad sandwich for lunch and you accused him of supporting dolphin geonocide.

I'm guessing you hate your job because you can't beat up those you disagree with there. Like that time Tim brought in a tuna salad sandwich for lunch and you accused him of supporting dolphin geonocide.

Technically, genocide can only be performed against people. I think you mean flippocide.

Hey, 34?

517CM2AFC7L._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

BOO! Scary book! Burn it!

That is a stupid thing to debate. There are two hundred plus years of Supreme Court jurisprudence that carefully and, in my view, appropriately outline the limits of the First Amendment (including, specifically, where protected speech crosses over into direct incitements of violence). There is no societal value added from having subhumans and sociopaths debate each other about that well-settled issue on the flea-infested taint of a football message board.

And in any event, it's an entirely separate issue from what the role of the President of the United States should be when speaking about such divisive issues during divisive times like these...

I would have thought it was a stupid thing to debate as well, yet a massive percentage of the country, being led around by their elected representatives and voices in the media have pushed the issue following the nonsense in Charlottesville, and so here we are.

I heard he's 6 Republican Votes away from the time when they can walk into his office and say You're Fired.

'Art of the Deal' Ghostwriter Thinks President Trump Will Resign Before the End of the Year

The ghostwriter of Donald Trump's famous memoir The Art of the Deal doubled down on his prediction

that's not how it works. At all.

can you do me next? My prostate is thirsty

Yeah, one would figure that the consistently established legal precedents wouldn't be subject to debate. But here we are

Just when I think you can't say anything more stupid than you already have. Those books do not trivialize geonocide. Of course you'd know that if you tried reading books before burning them.

Please, put down the moron sandwich for just one second.

Tom posted the COVER of the book. If he had posted a meaningful passage from the book, and THEN the cover, it would have made a grown-up statement.

Instead, the statement he made, was "Oooh look at my swastika!" -Stupid.

Edited by #34fan