Trade Tyrod Taylor this week

sb_bound

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly. did you see that throw Peterman made to O'Leary crossing over the middle blanketed? Tyrod couldn't make that throw in a million years.

Except he did earlier in the game. 1st and 10 on the Bills 30, Hotrod hits Zay Jones over the middle in tight coverage for a 13 yard pickup. The play was called back due to a false start by Boldin.

Our offense will be ok. McCoy has played little, but when he has he has looked very good. That screen to him was sweet.

Hotrod started slow to say the least. But he did settle down and made some good plays.

Edited by reddogblitz

Never seen him once on bbmb.

Honestly not every crapper poster is someone from bbmb. Crap just seems to follow this team, unfortunately

There is a curious correlation between the condition of this board and the demise of bbmb. Any regular on tsw can spot the difference in heartbeat.

Didn't we just trade our #1 WR in return for a broken down Pinto?

That's a good trade. I bet that pinto shows up at every game and puts on a show! Edited by dulles

I like Tyrod, and I thought we could win with him. However, that would have required a talented, healthy receiving corps and a drastically improved defense. The recent trades have pulled the rug out from under any chance of that.

To be clear, I'm not against the trades. But the fact that they happened means that we might as well be testing the trade market with Tyrod.

You don't trade your QB's best receiver during preseason unless you've at least partially resigned yourself to a losing season. I believe Beane and McDermott when they say they're still trying to win, but their primary goal is clearly aimed at the future. That being said, there's little reason to keep a quarterback around who could be the difference between a top-5 pick and a 10-ish pick.

I'll also say this about preseason in general: it's certainly not a barometer of a team's regular season capabilities, but it is definitely an indicator of individuals' capabilities.

Taylor's struggles, to me, were alarmingly awful. That lies mostly with him, but the offensive line also may as well have not even played. They were seriously manhandled: instantly and consistently.

Edited by MPT

We need to shop Tyrod Taylor this week. We can probably get a second round pick for him from Jacksonville after Bortles horrible preseason. It makes zero sense to hold onto Tyrod because we won't know what we have in Peterman when next years draft comes around.

Who wants him? is a Gimmick QB making way too much money. Funny how fans want to trade him away, you don't trade good QB'S away

The problem with trading Tyrod is that you are essentially telling your team that we're tanking for the year. I don't think that sort of message would play out well not just with the fan base but within the locker room.

Don't see this happening, yet.