GDT: Preseason Game 2 - Bills vs. Eagles at 7 PM ET

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boldin was supposed to be a reliable 2nd/3rd vet guy, now he's our slow as hell #1

yeah, he's the guy beane had to wrestle with to sign for cripes sakes. i thought he'd be better than the "percy harvin" signing but not so sure now.

Remember when this team got a lot of penalties because of Rex, according to many. Like I continue to say... draft smart players. Bob Kraft on TV two weeks ago was asked how Belichek does it, he said, simply, we draft smart players. Yep.

And sick of people sugar coating it, as Tasker just did and called it a "lack of discipline" its a lack of intelligence. Block in the back is lack of intelligence. Holding, same. Personal foul, same.

Given two players with similar draft ratings, take the smarter one, however you feel comfortable measuring it... GPA, SAT, ACT, Wonderlic, other test, whatever.

Damn I just hate stupid.

Edited by zonabb

Not meaningless to me. I like to watch the performances. You might say this because we look like complete dog crap

I would say the same if we looked good. The one thing that actually concerns me is QB accuracy. Tyrod was off on too many throws and needs to clean that up. Interested to see Peterman when he actually gets to throw some passes.