Jordan Matthews chest injury (update: Sternum chip)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet with 2 missed games very very productive right?

Production decreasing every year. Down to career low 11.0ypc last season. Is his body starting to slow down on him? Same thing with Boldin. If you throw any receiver the ball enough they will rack up yards. Thing is, on this team they are not likely to get the ball thrown their way that much so it would be a good guess to see production drop.

😂😂😂😂

That's what you get for making an idiotic trade.

Idiot is consistently changing ish over and not having player to fit new scheme because you drafted them for another scheme.

However, I have to admit this regime isnt for a second going to force square pegs into round holes.

Also, they don't seem content with mediocre QB play and are gearing up to go ball to the wall for none next year.

So the trades aren't idiot, no matter how badly you want to pump that agenda.

Lol!! Something bad happens the minute that red white and blue Helmet straps on.

I expect Anquan boldings career ending injury report any minute now.

That would really be something.

Boldin's one of the toughest MFers I've ever seen play football.

If he gets injured, the curse is real.

Your right.

It would've been impossible to keep Sammy and draft a QB next year.

do you think it's more likely that we would have gone or stayed? if sammy had his chance, do you think he'd take a nice deal with a team with an established qb? do you think sammy would want to wait for a new qb to be developed, as his numbers stay pedestrian?

i don't know how it would have played out, but some are acting like there wasn't a very strong possibility that he leaves.

Close between us and the Browns.

But we are more irrelevant to the rest of the league then anything else. Nobody cares about the Bills outside of Bills fans.

"I love Buffalo," Watkins told the team's official site. "They drafted me first round, fourth pick. My job is to stay here for a while. That's the goal. You don't want to change teams. My job is to stay around here forever. That's the goal."

Browns have made the playoffs more recently... so there's that... otherwise the only thing of note about either franchise to the greater NFL fanbase is Johnny Football and Rex Ryan :|

But we are more irrelevant to the rest of the league then anything else. Nobody cares about the Bills outside of Bills fans.

"I love Buffalo," Watkins told the team's official site. "They drafted me first round, fourth pick. My job is to stay here for a while. That's the goal. You don't want to change teams. My job is to stay around here forever. That's the goal."

Haven't heard THAT before :rolleyes:

What was he supposed to say, Buffalo can suck my dick?

come on scott. if you don't think there was a better chance than not that sammy was leaving, you're just refusing not to look at the reality. they could have kept him by throwing money at him, but the question of value always comes up. buffalo letting him go was a calculated risk to not completely lose out. we don't know if it was wise or not yet.