Rams' fan reaction to Sammy trade

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their reaction and enthusiasm has made me feel better about the trade. Sammy is going where his talents are appreciated. He's gone to a bigger and better market. Rams now potentially have their big three in Gurley, Sammy, Goff. If McVay is half the genius many proclaim, they will be a fun team to watch.

Gurley had a down year last season. Goff looks bad at this point, so far.And the Bills beat them last season.

Edited by JM2009

Their reaction and enthusiasm has made me feel better about the trade. Sammy is going where his talents are appreciated. He's gone to a bigger and better market. Rams now potentially have their big three in Gurley, Sammy, Goff. If McVay is half the genius many proclaim, they will be a fun team to watch.

Then I suggest you get to watching them. Best wishes.

So hilarious if it wasn't so sad. Fans here are conditioned to hate talented players and excuse the front office for incompetence when it comes to their contract status. Then theyll complain that they didn't pay the backup RB.

Amen!

I can't blame them for being excited. It is very little to give up for huge upside. Gains was their 4th CB and injury prone? Basically they gave up a second to see if Sammy can stay healthy. If he does they have a game changer. They still need a QB but franchise tag Sammy and Darnold, Allen or Rosen could be throwing to Sammy in 2018.

come back to us at the end of 2017 when Sammy has played 4 games and is now hitting free agency.

Still worth the gamble. We used two first round picks on Sammy. They used a 2nd and gave us a player they didn't even need.

Is it possible all 3 teams improved? I mean, Philly gave up too much value (I think) but clearly got better.

LA's offense got MUCH better & Wade will be fine with his D.

We got slightly better IMO, disregarding the draft picks acquired and figuring in the Boldin signing.

Tavon is the one who should go and they have to get Donald signed long-term.

Agreed, but I can see the Rams letting him hit free agency if watkins stays reasonably healthy

Edited by WMDman