Who are you going to watch now that Bills suck

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very tough decision. I guess I'd take the Superbowl. It's almost as tough as deciding if I'd prefer getting kicked in the ballsack vs. Not getting kicked in the ballsack.....seriously, what kind of question is this?

Because the attitude of many posters on here live to watch the draft next year apparently and would rather the Bills go 0 and 16.

Does it make sense to u where i was going with the question now?

The question i asked is getting a response with Superbowl, which only means that many posters on this website need to just stop typing.

Giants? Younger Manning's window is closing and they've made moves to help him out in his last few years.

Philly? A good young QB, brought in a bunch of WRs and shipped out butterfingers to address drops while shoring up their backend in D.

Steelers? I got a sense big ben will be hanging it up shortly. They got a dynamic O and stout D. Can they pull a good year together?

Raiders with Marshawn? I got insomnia so I could stay up and watch them.

Dallas has Dak and drama.

I guess I'll be watching a lot of NFC East. How about you?

No stick to the Argonauts or Rough Riders ... holy crap ... why are you on this board??

No stick to the Argonauts or Rough Riders ... holy crap ... why are you on this board??

For attention, I think. Best to ignore some posters in the hopes that they go away if we don't feed thier needs.

Because the attitude of many posters on here live to watch the draft next year apparently and would rather the Bills go 0 and 16.

Does it make sense to u where i was going with the question now?

The question i asked is getting a response with Superbowl, which only means that many posters on this website need to just stop typing.

It's a no brainer question. If you have the option of Superbowl vs. virtually anything else, Superbowl is going to win. At this point most of the people on here, myself included would make some serious sacrifices for a Lombardi trophy. The team we had last year was light years away from Superbowl contention so I'm not sure what argument you're trying to make.

Go away!

You obviously are seeking attention.

Nope. I am not. I don't give a bleep about your attention. This is my way of expressing displeasure at the trade. And a few others felt the same way. Read their reactions. Your viewpoint IS NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT'S LEGIT.

Wait, why will the Bills suck again? Because they traded a WR who only played in 8 games last year and had 430 yards and 2 TDs? Yet the offense was still top-10 in scoring? Nevermind adding a WR who has been more productive/healthier during the same time in the NFL, albeit it less talented?

Or is it because they traded a CB who came off of a bad and hugely disappointing sophomore season and who isn't a good fit for the current scheme, and traded for someone who is? Both maybe?

To hear people talk, it's like Sammy had over 1,200 yards receiving and 10 TDs, and Darby played last year like he did his rookie season. Those didn't happen.

Born and raised in Rochester, but have been living in Los Angeles since '91.

Last season, when the Rams moved to LA, I thought that maybe they could be my secondary team, and I could become a Rams fan, as well as a Bills fan. I tried. I really did. But, it just didn't work.

I was so looking forward to a healthy Watkins, and a repaired defense. Oh, well...

I'm still looking forward to Streater. I'm waiting to see if Daikiel Shorts continues to impress, and makes a spot for himself on this team. I'm wondering if McD sees Trae Elston as potential starting material. He impressed the hell out of me on Thursday.

Watkins isn't the first player that I have been pissed was cut, and he won't be the last. And, if I end up hating McD, he won't be the first HC I've hated. I wanted to throw Dick Jauron into the Niagara River-- above the falls, of course.

There are threads like this every season. My one, and only warning point was from a response to a thread like this. That thread sucked, and so does this one.

Bills forever.