Nate Peterman Love .. anyone vs. 2018 QB draft??

He was 7th in the NFL last year in QB rating. He was 64-143 for 996 yards, with 6.96 YPA, 10 TDs and 4 INTs.https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/6/14/15802026/tyrod-taylor-buffalo-bills-7th-best-qb-rating-while-under-pressure-in-2016

Come on man, those are regular season numbers against first teamers who game planned for him. We're only interested in stats for pre season games against scrubs that didn't game plan. That's what counts.

Come on man, get with the program. ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....hindsight is a beautiful thing and NOW supports your post assessment career views for both..they both flamed out and both were under lousy circumstances on the surface irrespective of their professed abilities...so now we're in the FINAL chapter to see if TT has IT under Dennison......at the same time, I do NOT subscribe with rushing the Peterman kid "to market" because we are desperate to break the playoff schneid on his back....

The real question is do you trust McBeane to know if and when the kid "ready"?

he's ready now. two preseason games is enough evidence that the kid can and will lead this team to the playoffs and further.

waste no more time, name him the starting quarterback of the buffalo bills. he will make history and have his number retired and name on the wall of fame.

finally, the bills have found their quarterback.

he's ready now. two preseason games is enough evidence that the kid can and will lead this team to the playoffs and further.

waste no more time, name him the starting quarterback of the buffalo bills. he will make history and have his number retired and name on the wall of fame.

:lol:

..after TWO pre-season games?.....your expertise has a strong scent of sarcasm...shocking............ :thumbsup: ..

https://riggosrag.com/2017/08/19/redskins-regret-passing-nathan-peterman-nfl-draft/

His stats don’t jump off the page. In two preseason games, he’s completed 23 of 45 passes for 279 yards and a touchdown, good for a 78.0 quarterback rating. But what really stands out are his traits. He has poise and awareness in the pocket, and he takes his time, displaying a patience well beyond his years. His throws, like the one seen above, have enough zip to get through the defense, but he can use dangerous touch as well, and on that throw above, he did something very hard: He used both.

Here's another team's writer's take on Peterman.

https://riggosrag.com/2017/08/19/redskins-regret-passing-nathan-peterman-nfl-draft/

His stats don’t jump off the page. In two preseason games, he’s completed 23 of 45 passes for 279 yards and a touchdown, good for a 78.0 quarterback rating. But what really stands out are his traits. He has poise and awareness in the pocket, and he takes his time, displaying a patience well beyond his years. His throws, like the one seen above, have enough zip to get through the defense, but he can use dangerous touch as well, and on that throw above, he did something very hard: He used both.

Here's another team's writer's take on Peterman.

Every time I see that throw a little voice says "taylor never makes that throw".

I trust a head coach more than I would trust a bunch of fans that just pray for something different. The coach sees this kid everyday and not just some drives in some meaningless game. He has absolutely no reason to not put the best QB on the field. McD see's and knows a lot more then we do.

lol.

Just watched Peterman's drives. He did far better than the stat line would indicate. I also liked what I saw out of Banyard, minus the fumble.

Just watched Peterman's drives. He did far better than the stat line would indicate. I also liked what I saw out of Banyard, minus the fumble.

If his receivers would stop dropping catches his completion rate would be better.

If his receivers would stop dropping catches his completion rate would be better.

Yup. I counted 3, arguably 4 of them. Then there was the shoulda-been-a TD to Jones where he failed to get his 2nd foot down.