Nate Peterman Love .. anyone vs. 2018 QB draft??

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not the only one...I think it is a win win for the Bills...either Peterman becomes our Dak Prescott and saves our season, or he bombs and we still draft a QB next year...

I dont want us to fall into the "dont draft a qb" cuz NP is playing decent trap. Im ok wit NP playing but We have the ammo this season so lets sign cuz we might not have the draft capital we have for 2018.

I dont want us to fall into the "dont draft a qb" cuz NP is playing decent trap. Im ok wit NP playing but We have the ammo this season so lets sign cuz we might not have the draft capital we have for 2018.

I am in this camp... Hope for the best with Peterman, regardless draft a QB as high as possible next year. Like centers in Hockey... you can't have enough potentially good ones in the pipeline... they can always play WR or TE :) In hockey, they can play wing...

FTFY

Allegedly? Have you watched the games Doc? They are ALL playing better than NP. Im not trying to sht on the kid, I want NP to succeed but dont be such a homer. Ive watched their games, you can see all their throws for each game on youtube they are far ahead of NP. Theyve both made throws down the field in the NFL that NP doesnt even have on his college tape. Watch tape youll see the difference between a 1st round and 5th round pick. Stats dont tell everything but they arent even close. NP needs more time to get better but he would get roasted by Trubisky and Mahomes if they went head to head.

Stats from FoxSpots.com

Trubisky : 3 TDs 0 INTs Comp/Att: 36/53 PCT: 67.9% YDS: 364 QBR: 106.2

Mahomes: 4 TDs 0 INTs Comp/Att: 34/54 PCT: 63% YDS: 390 QBR: 109.3

Petermen: 1 TDs 0 INTs Comp/Att: 43/79 PCT: 54.4% YDS: 453 QBR: 75.6

I looked more at the last 2 games, because all of their first 2 games consisted mostly of playing deep into the 4th quarter against guys who are no longer in the NFL. Suffice it to say, they all have a lot to prove before anointing them anything other than players with potential.

Just start Peterman the entire season. Obviously you are prepping for the future. TT isnt part of that future

I think they are hoping to showcase Tyrod the first half of the season and are waiting for a playoff contender to come down with an injured/underachieving QB.

And then trade him for more picks. Same deal with Shady if they're willing to deal with the dead money.

I looked more at the last 2 games, because all of their first 2 games consisted mostly of playing deep into the 4th quarter against guys who are no longer in the NFL. Suffice it to say, they all have a lot to prove before anointing them anything other than players with potential.

I think Mahomes had his best game last week. Either way NP is in last place for his draft class but that can always change he might need some more time. Should be a solid starter or back up.

I think they are hoping to showcase Tyrod the first half of the season and are waiting for a playoff contender to come down with an injured/underachieving QB.

And then trade him for more picks. Same deal with Shady if they're willing to deal with the dead money.

Denver should be the target at mid season if that is the plan. They should be willing to give up a higher pick than anyone else. I could even see a 1st if they are thinking QB is the one thing holding them back from another Super Bowl.