Carolina Pathers

We should have seen this coming when Carolina could not take it anymore and fired the GM. And what did the bills do? hired a guy in Brandon Beane that was probably going to be fired in Carolina. this is all Terry Pegula's fault given unlimited power to a coach who never won one game as a coach in this league and a Gm. Mcdermontt, Beane and Brandon = Larry, Moe, Curly.

The Charlotte fans here were PISSED they let Beane go and the cut Gettlemen.

Owner Richardson is a weird old man like R. Wilson was.

Beane would be the Panthers GM if McD hadn't snatched him away.

The interesting question is , If it were Beanes choice to stay in an entrenched situation( Carolina) or get a chance to build your own Frankenstein, which would he choose?

There is greater glory to be had here if he succeeds.

Edited by Buffalo Boy

This trade tells the tale is Tyrod nex?. Because I except Shady to be gone because Shady has no deep ball now to open up the running holes because teams can now play 8, 9 man fronts to stop him and say our cornerbacks are fast enough to play against your wide receivers. It happend to Walter Payton after the 85 Superbowl. In both Playoff games against Washington Redskins. The Redskins played 9 man fronts against Walter with no ability for the Bears to go deep it was an easy 2 playoff victories in Soldier field. Man all I can say if you don't learn from past mistakes you are doomed to repeat them.

This trade tells the tale is Tyrod nex?. Because I except Shady to be gone because Shady has no deep ball now to open up the running holes because teams can now play 8, 9 man fronts to stop him and say our cornerbacks are fast enough to play against your wide receivers. It happend to Walter Payton after the 85 Superbowl. In both Playoff games against Washington Redskins. The Redskins played 9 man fronts against Walter with no ability for the Bears to go deep it was an easy 2 playoff victories in Soldier field. Man all I can say if you don't learn from past mistakes you are doomed to repeat them.

I like Matthews but I'm just curious would you have liked a deep play Wr or a guy like Nelson Agholor instead or Matthews?

See gettleman got fired cause he was trying to keep the team out of cap hell by giving Olsen and Davis extensions at their ages. The owner wanted it done. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gettlemen got fired because he was nasty to all the players he cut and made it personal.

Josh Norman was prepared to sign the Panthers offer and Gettlemen yanked it( out of spite)

Norman originally thought his agent screwed up.

Edited by Buffalo Boy

Please look at the Whaley drafts (Ej manuel, Sammy, Kuonjio ... please) .... only 14 players on roster ... I live in NC ... we stole two good guys for the Bills to build with ... both come from winning organizations Philly and Carolina ... something the Bills haven't sniffed since my son was born ... I'm totally OK with the new leadership team.

We should have seen this coming when Carolina could not take it anymore and fired the GM. And what did the bills do? hired a guy in Brandon Beane that was probably going to be fired in Carolina. this is all Terry Pegula's fault given unlimited power to a coach who never won one game as a coach in this league and a Gm. Mcdermontt, Beane and Brandon = Larry, Moe, Curly.

http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Examining-why-Panthers-parted-ways-with-Dave-Gettleman/6b8b96da-b6ed-4814-8ca2-29bf7542aa17

This is right from CarolinaPanthers.com -

"Of course, none of those reasons fully explain Monday’s decision, and they don't answer why a change was made now. One presumable significant crack in the foundation began two months ago.

When Brandon Beane left for Buffalo, Gettleman lost a key member of his team who had performed many day-to-day functions of a GM, a role that allowed Gettleman to focus on roster building. In many ways, the fallout appeared similar to some of the stories that came out of Kansas City after the Chiefs parted with GM John Dorsey."

They were also saying that Beane was kind of a buffer for a not so personable and very crass Dave Gettleman. Beane was loved by everyone in the building, from ownership all the way down to the players in the locker room. Had he not left for Buffalo, Gettleman may not have been fired.

And there is absolutely zero reason to think that Beane would have been fired also. Everyone who covers the Panthers has said that he would have been named the GM if he were still there. Everyone, including Beane, knew he was the next Carolina GM in waiting. The owner absolutely loved him I guess. They had been grooming him for like 20 years. When they fired Marty Hurney Beane was named interim GM and when they hired Gettleman the owner made a point of keeping Beane around, giving him a promotion to ensure he stayed.

I like Matthews but I'm just curious would you have liked a deep play Wr or a guy like Nelson Agholor instead or Matthews?

It's not about a deep play guy it's about a guy who was not Bryce Paup he was a guy who we drafted that grew up a Bills fan and dreamed about playing for the Bills and he even visited Jim Kelly in the hospital.

This thread came from the same guy that recommends 10 cent beers in the stadium so we can see streakers.

If you remember ten cent beer night it was a about a cleveland indians, franchise that was struggling to get fans to attend games. Like the bills and one idiot front office personal decided lets have 10 cent beer night and it worked until a father and son came out of nowhere ran to second base turned around and mooned everyone I did not say this it was your friend ESPN.

Lol!

Well if you ask Pather fans that's the way they spell it not because clowns like your favorite Mr. Bean.

Please look at the Whaley drafts (Ej manuel, Sammy, Kuonjio ... please) .... only 14 players on roster ... I live in NC ... we stole two good guys for the Bills to build with ... both come from winning organizations Philly and Carolina ... something the Bills haven't sniffed since my son was born ... I'm totally OK with the new leadership team.

Do you know what eagle fans are saying about this trade? If they were worried about Sammy's foot well they did not look into Mathews did they according to people close to the Eagles management says that Mathews has not been the same player ever since he had his knee surgery. I should start about a player they are saying is not the same player he once was.