Welcome Aboard Jordan Matthews!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the Bills Jordan Mathews. Don't listen to all the hate from the idiot fans that are all butt hurt about losing Sammy Watkins. The ones that actually know what we're talking about can't wait to see you suit up.

The best ability... is availability.

Pretend you don't know Watkins exists. Matthews, Jones, Boldin seems like a solid top 3 WRs for an NFL squad to me. Let's say we end up with this:

Matthews: 890 yards & 6 TDs

Jones: 500 yards & 3 TDs

Boldin: 700 yards & 6 TDs

Conservative estimates based on JM and AB's prior 3 years and quite randomly the CBS fantasy projected outlook for Jones.

They combine to give us 2,090 yards and 15 TDs from our top 3 WRs.

Our top 3 WRs from last year gave us roughly 1,475 yards and 6 TDs.

A marked improvement just from what looks to be our WR corps' floor.

Winning

Welcome to the Bills Jordan Mathews. Don't listen to all the hate from the idiot fans that are all butt hurt about losing Sammy Watkins. The ones that actually know what we're talking about can't wait to see you suit up.

:thumbdown:

Anyway, I like Jordan Matthews and welcome him to the team. I loved Sammy, but that's how it goes. I hope Matthews has a good season for the Bills.

Who knows, if Matthews plays great for us, the Bills might re-sign him when he becomes a free agent.

So our WR corps is better than it was last season and we picked up an extra draft pick and CB.

True. He'll probably obtain Robert Woods money depending on how he does this season.

Matthews is solidly better than Robert Woods. I'd expect him to command $1-3 million more per year, as Woods has never gotten 700 yards in a season, and never more than 5 TDs.