McD and Beane/ Do you trust them?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is beyond comprehension. Makes no sense in anyones world. McDerma and Beane can just go **** themselves.

Great tank job setup. I hate all of you.

McCoy is probably next if he does not walk out on his own. Boldin probably trying to rescind his deal. This place is a full blown dumpster fire now.

Bring back Whaley and let him hire a coach. I trust him.

This is beyond comprehension. Makes no sense in anyones world. McDerma and Beane can just go **** themselves.

Great tank job setup. I hate all of you.

McCoy is probably next if he does not walk out on his own. Boldin probably trying to rescind his deal. This place is a full blown dumpster fire now.

Bring back Whaley and let him hire a coach. I trust him.

The guy who traded 2 first round picks for a wide receiver when we have no qb...

IMO, I like the moves. The Bills now have two 1st round, two 2nd round and two 3rd round picks next year. You can bet the Bills are going to try and move up in the draft to select a QB, so theyll have plenty of ammo to do so.

are you freakin kidding me? You give away the most physically gifted WR of the best WR draft for WHAT??? a MEDIOCRE WR with an EXPIRING CONTRACT??? It's like hey let me trade in a Rolls Royce for a Chrysler and a scooter. woot! I got 2 vehicles!

Son, that's how the poor gets poorer and the rich gets richer.

are you freakin kidding me? You give away the most physically gifted WR of the best WR draft for WHAT??? a MEDIOCRE WR with an EXPIRING CONTRACT??? It's like hey let me trade in a Rolls Royce for a Chrysler and a scooter. woot! I got 2 vehicles!

Son, that's how the poor gets poorer and the rich gets richer.

The Rams are the rich?

:lol:

Have a beer. Settle down.

Also, I'm fascinated a bit here:

Since Watkins was drafted, there's been no shortage of posters here who have hated the trade for him, his injuries, and his production. The reaction today seems disproportional to the amount of anti-Sammy posts over time. I would have thought there'd be a lot more cheering of this trade.

Also, I'm fascinated a bit here:

Since Watkins was drafted, there's been no shortage of posters here who have hated the trade for him, his injuries, and his production. The reaction today seems disproportional to the amount of anti-Sammy posts over time. I would have thought there'd be a lot more cheering of this trade.

Its almost like people enjoy moaning....

I feel 100% the same on useless wins and getting a QB for many years as well. This is not tanking as you know, this is just a cluster F 6-10 season to come.

Should trade McCoy and just flat out start Peterman to see if he is legit at this pace.

I love you .... in a manly, football kinda way