A Google employee's anonymous rant on diversity and bias

The same SJW's spouting that men and women think exactly alike also champion the idea that it's possible for a female brain to be born into a male body.

I've often wondered lately why, if there are no real differences between men and women, it matters even a little bit how someone identifies.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've often wondered lately why, if there are no real differences between men and women, it matters even a little bit how someone identifies.

Did you mean to put this into the "old man gets back into the dating scene" thread?

It didn't make the point.

It postulated a scenario and suggested the conclusion based on biased assumption.

A biased assumption? Biased perhaps by living in 2017 and observing the real world?

I'm still waiting for the day where the people reporting on this stuff will actually figure out the difference between the words "gender" and "sex". I have no idea whether or not they've read it, but when the report starts with "manifesto about biological differences" and then ends with "gender discrimination", they confirm to me that they have no idea what they're talking about.

he will settle out of court. Sign an NDA. And be just fine

Or, he will receive all kinds of donations, job offers, etc, enabling him to pursue the case. Hopefully, he won't need to sell out to the dark forces.

He is going to be very wealthy, regardless.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Google is not out of the woods on this at all.

I have also heard it opined by several lawyers from a large corporate firm that Damore may have a very strong case against major media outlets who have defamed him.

My first clue was the day after the firing, every news outlet used the exact same phrase: "Anti-Diversity Screed" - an implicit pejorative and deliberate indictment of the author.

This is similar to use of "White Supremacy Rally" for the Charlottesville whatever-it-was. Technically it was called "Unite The Right" and intended to call focus to the destruction of Southern symbology. The media attempts to confuse/conflate, constantly. The modus operandi is take what you are/do/say, equate with something else you aren't/don't/didn't, and attack based on the latter equivalence. It's taught this way, Propaganda 101.

Those in an uproar about the INTERNAL Google memo (which was leaked) are reacting to what they are told it says, as opposed to what it says.

Edited by Ralonzo

On today's CNN: this guy, fired by Google, is having to state that he is NOT a neo-Nazi.

For writing a respectful memo, suggesting that there are differences between the sexes ?

He's a neo-Nazi ?

Good grief..........we are doomed.

How have we managed to come to the point where someone who believes there are differences between men and women is pilloried for not respecting diversity? Isn't the belief that there are differences among us the very definition of diversity?

Can someone please tell me what it is that I'm missing here?

On today's CNN: this guy, fired by Google, is having to state that he is NOT a neo-Nazi.

This is how the left fights.

- Anyone who disagrees with their dogma is a Nazi

- Vocalizing disagreement is hate speech

- Hate speech is actual violence which is not Constitutionally protected and is OK to meet with actual violence in return

- History is offensive, and must be erased

How can anyone who doesn't agree with the left on this not stand up and fight against them? They've told you how they plan to fight, and what they plan to do to you and your beliefs.

They're entire goal is to erase people who think differently, and their history, from existence.

They can't be allowed to win.