A Google employee's anonymous rant on diversity and bias

This is how the left fights.

- Anyone who disagrees with their dogma is a Nazi

- Vocalizing disagreement is hate speech

- Hate speech is actual violence which is not Constitutionally protected and is OK to meet with actual violence in return

- History is offensive, and must be erased

How can anyone who doesn't agree with the left on this not stand up and fight against them? They've told you how they plan to fight, and what they plan to do to you and your beliefs.

They're entire goal is to erase people who think differently, and their history, from existence.

They can't be allowed to win.

I keep wondering when they're going to starve the kulaks in flyover country.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Hate speech is actual violence which is not Constitutionally protected and is OK to meet with actual violence in return

How can anyone who doesn't agree with the left on this not stand up and fight against them? They've told you how they plan to fight, and what they plan to do to you and your beliefs.

They're entire goal is to erase people who think differently, and their history, from existence.

Yet, the BS pep rally rhetoric you consistently peddle feeds right into the left-right divide and gives rise to the very people you are fighting against.

Aristotle figured out the golden path a long time ago...

Yet, the BS pep rally rhetoric you consistently peddle feeds right into the left-right divide and gives rise to the very people you are fighting against.

Aristotle figured out the golden path a long time ago...

Empty platitude.

Please explain the middle path between freedom and extermination, and why it is desirable.

The truth is that all of the greatest advances in human history are due to the embrace of freedom post-Enlightenment, and that isn't something which should be discarded.

Sometimes the barbarians really are at the gate.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Empty platitude.

Please explain the middle path between freedom and extermination, and why it is desirable.

It's called a community. Yes, communities force a certain level of participation in ALL. I'm leaving the Democratic Party specifically because they are taking it too far to the realm of social engineering, but the other extreme is just as ridiculous.

Before you start quoting the Old Testament...spare me. I understand the subtle differences between the " me me me" progressives and the "me me me" libertarians. I'm an "us" kind of guy.

It's called a community. Yes, communities force a certain level of participation in ALL. I'm leaving the Democratic Party specifically because they are taking it too far to the realm of social engineering, but the other extreme is just as ridiculous.

Before you start quoting the Old Testament...spare me. I understand the subtle differences between the " me me me" progressives and the "me me me" libertarians. I'm an "us" kind of guy.

Well, yeah, that's because you don't have enough understanding about human motivations to make informed decisions, and you aren't a very moral person.

Nothing individuals do is motivated by anything other than self-interest. It's how we are designed. Even the things which appear the most selfless are done because the doer is rewarded by satisfaction for their deed.

You prefer, however, to bend individuals to your will at the barrel of a gun as opposed to embracing "live and let live".

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Well, yeah, that's because you don't have enough understanding about human motivations to make informed decisions, and you aren't a very moral person.

Nothing individuals do is motivated by anything other than self-interest. It's how we are designed. Even the things which appear the most selfless are done because the doer is rewarded by satisfaction for their deed.

You prefer, however, to bend individuals to your will at the barrel of a gun as opposed to embracing "live and let live".

I have a fine understanding of human motivations and I try not to keep up with everyone's different definitions of what constitutes a moral person.

I have consistently lashed out against disingenuous social justice warriors seeking pats on the back and acceptance from the online hoard. These are the people that have pushed me away from the Democrats. But the community is the ultimate form of self-preservation. I have skills which are valuable, however there are too many skills necessary in life to individually possess. I need others and others need me. Having a community and a government that fosters the well-being of those within it is important to my preservation and my family's.

I have my feet on the ground. Debating with idealougues was a pastime I gave up after college. They all have reached a superior intellectual plane...just ask them.

Edited by Rockpile233

I have a fine understanding of human motivations and I try not to keep up with everyone's different definitions of what constitutes a moral person.

I have consistently lashed out against disingenuous social justice warriors seeking pats on the back and acceptance from the online hoard. These are the people that have pushed me away from the Democrats. But the community is the ultimate form of self-preservation. I have skills which are valuable, however there are too many skills necessary in life to individually possess. I need others and others need me. Having a community and a government that fosters the well-being of those within it is important to my preservation and my family's.

I have my feet on the ground. Debating with idealougues was a pastime I gave up after college. They all have reached a superior intellectual plane...just ask them.

Community is important, but it is only community if it is voluntary. Involuntary community is slavery.

What you just described: your skills which have value, the knowledge that you do not possess all necessary skills, the knowledge that others have the skills you need, and that you have skills they need, is a fertile breeding ground for capitalism and freedom of exchange.

Capitalism is nothing more than forced altruism (borrowed from Ben Shapiro). If I recognize that you have something which I need, I must give you something which you need in exchange in order to obtain it. The freedom for us to meet and make this exchange on voluntary terms is the very basis of modern civilization, and ensures that all individuals must work toward the collective betterment. IE. If you don't give me something I want/need, you can't obtain what you want/need. Thus by working for our own betterment, and embracing freedom, the betterment of all is achieved.

Yet their mantra is diversity. This is why many people think they're insane. I just think they are very very confused

I try to explain that the whole Coexist/Diversity thing doesn't work and they think I'm insane.