Tannehill down non contact injury

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope they don't sign Cutler. In my opinion with Gase, Cutler is probably a better option even with a healthy Tanny.

Agree. But that's more because Tannehill sucks. This isn't the Cutler of 10 years ago.

I really hope they don't sign Cutler. In my opinion with Gase, Cutler is probably a better option even with a healthy Tanny.

I hope the Phins sign Cutler. Kaepernick would be a much better option for them.

The bottom line, my friends, is this -- the Fish are a worse team with any of the other QB options out there than with Tanny. Period. I'm no Tanny fan, and I don't think he's a great QB by any stretch of the imagination. But he's better than Moore, Cutler, Kap, or any other available QB name you can dredge up.

And that's good for the Bills.

They'll be without their best wide receiver as well.

https://twitter.com/billsfanaticsbf/status/893924498831003656

I can't find any corroboration. With all of the details in the tweet, including video evidence, one would think there would be a lot more press if it were true.

Edited by Rocky Landing

Cutler might as well be a tackle dummy for Marcel and Shaq... Moore is the better option, but they're too stupid to know that.