Mike Rodak looks like a Lane Bryant model at training camp.

Besides being his usual pretentious Patriot fan self, he showed up looking like he was modeling for Lane Bryant today. Mike Rodak showed up to training camp wearing a Hillary Clinton esque shoulder pad sports coat and some banana republic boat shorts. Can I hate him more than I already do? He answered that for me at training camp today, yes. (See photo)

Check out @BobbySwoops18's Tweet: https://twitter.com/BobbySwoops18/status/892746010069524480?s=09

Edited by BuffaloSol

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides being his usual pretentious Patriot fan self, he showed up looking like he was modeling for Lane Bryant today. Mike Rodak showed up to training camp wearing a Hillary Clinton esque shoulder pad sports coat and some banana republic boat shorts. Can I hate him more than I already do? He answered that for me at training camp today, yes. (See photo)

Check out @BobbySwoops18's Tweet: https://twitter.com/BobbySwoops18/status/892746010069524480?s=09

#RODENT

Well, you may hate him, but he loves you for generating heat on social media for him.

He's probably wearing the coat for doing stand-ups on camera for ESPN. That's a common thing for tv news people, especially in sports. Formal up top, casual on the bottom, since the camera only shoots from the waist up. EDIT: Upon closer inspection, the back of his collar also looks like it has a wire coming up from the back of his jacket, probably part of an earpiece or microphone setup.

Edited by jimmy10

Well, you may hate him, but he loves you for generating heat on social media for him.

He's probably wearing the coat for doing stand-ups on camera for ESPN. That's a common thing for tv news people, especially in sports. Formal up top, casual on the bottom, since the camera only shoots from the waist up.

Stop making sense

CBF

He's probably wearing the coat for doing stand-ups on camera for ESPN. That's a common thing for tv news people, especially in sports. Formal up top, casual on the bottom, since the camera only shoots from the waist up.

But. Rodak. Must. Die.

He's probably wearing the coat for doing stand-ups on camera for ESPN. That's a common thing for tv news people, especially in sports. Formal up top, casual on the bottom, since the camera only shoots from the waist up. EDIT: Upon closer inspection, the back of his collar also looks like it has a wire coming up from the back of his jacket, probably part of an earpiece or microphone setup.

Yeah I hear ya, but it definitely still looks like a woman's sports jacket.