Will espn ever stop talking about Kaepernick?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop watching ESPN.. Trust me. Best decision I've made in a long time.

Yep - I cancelled it in my fios package. Might consider getting the MLB package next year, just so i can watch tribe games.

I do still have to go their website to navigate to my fantasy baseball league. The app stinks and crashes all the time.

Yep - I cancelled it in my fios package. Might consider getting the MLB package next year, just so i can watch tribe games.

I do still have to go their website to navigate to my fantasy baseball league. The app stinks and crashes all the time.

You are "s" out of luck there if you live in this area. Indians, Pirates, Blue Jays, Mets and Yankees are all considered local markets here and are blacked out. It's a bit ridiculous if you ask me.

their app is terrible. Trying to follow games while at work is a nightmare. "S. Watkins 30 yard pass to S. Watkins to CLE 45" next play, "J. Ajayi rush 25 yards TOUCHDOWN Moorman extra point is good BUF-10 MIA-4"

It's time for espn to get out of the sports biz and give CNN/MSNBC some more competition.

Only if no one eventually picks him up. If a team does.

It will never end...

Does the new offense fit his strengths? How does he look in camp? Is he pushing for a starting role? Does he put his right shoe on first or his left?

Edited by DieHardBillsFan

Its what the media does. They are trying to make it into a racial / religious "injustice" to get ratings. Negative news sells.

A qb coming off a 16 td, 4 int season on possibly the worst offensive team in the NFL not getting a backup job is a joke in a league that gives guys like Vick, Mixon, & Hardy second chances.

Only if no one eventually picks him up. If a team does.

It will never end...

Does the new offense fit his strengths? How does he look in camp? Is he pushing for a starting role? Does he put his right shoe on first or his left?

If a team picks him up and he's a backup for a solid starter, he will fade into the background. Of course if the starter struggles, it will be crazy.

A qb coming off a 16 td, 4 int season on possibly the worst offensive team in the NFL not getting a backup job is a joke in a league that gives guys like Vick, Mixon, & Hardy second chances.

If a team picks him up and he's a backup for a solid starter, he will fade into the background. Of course if the starter struggles, it will be crazy.

A team with a solid starter, minus the Ravens (I believe are getting so much press purely to push the KP agenda) would not pick him up. They don't need the negativity he brings since they have a solid starter. Only reason to put up with it is if you are looking to start him. Throughout the season he will still be brought up for every injury also. It's not going to go away so easy.

A team with a solid starter, minus the Ravens (I believe are getting so much press purely to push the KP agenda) would not pick him up. They don't need the negativity he brings since they have a solid starter. Only reason to put up with it is if you are looking to start him. Throughout the season he will still be brought up for every injury also. It's not going to go away so easy.

haha classic.

The Kaepernick story is relevant and should be covered. Dude plays most important position in most important sports league in the US. Should they ignore the story?

Having said that all I watch on ESPN is PTI and SC with SVP.

I don't see the relevant part. Guy got picked apart by the Bills defense.

I don't see the relevant part. Guy got picked apart by the Bills defense.

he's also been to a superbowl...hmm how long has it been since a member of the Bills could say that (as a Bill)? he's more relevant than any Bills player both on and off the field.

Edited by 87168

he's also been to a superbowl...hmm how long has it been since a member of the Bills could say that (as a Bill)? he's more relevant than any Bills player both on and off the field.

He's no longer relevant, as he's been exposed as a gimmick QB that struggles to make throws from the pocket( which you must do in the NFL) since then. Add in the media circus that he will inevitably bring, and it's understandable that a mediocre QB with baggage by the truckload is not being sought after. As for fans, yes Americans are probably more likely to forgive off field brushes with the law by players than one who disrespects their country's flag and anthem even though it has brought them riches for playing a game. You can bet it ticked off a lot of decision makers for NFL teams around the league and this is the predictable result. If the talent outweighed the baggage, he'd be on a roster. It's clear that no team thinks that it does, regardless of the media created " outrage". As if anyone has a " right" to be an NFL player. Go get a different job doing something else.