Will espn ever stop talking about Kaepernick?

thanks rodney, sorry you can't see the connection

take your ppint to ppp. This is about a guy who used to play football

that's right. Pro American people would never exercise their first amendment rights if it might offend some PC snowflakes..

go to ppp snowflake. This is about football

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

take your ppint to ppp. This is about a guy who used to play football

go to ppp snowflake. This is about football

I see posts talking about the first amendment - that's not football. No comments to those people ? Because you agree with them?

Edited by klos63

I see posts talking about the first amendment - that's not football. No comments to those people ? Because you agree with them?

no. Just saw yours most recently. I am not reading a topic discussed ad nuseau.

It gets old. Be the bigger cis gender old white man or something

Say it to them too, say it to everyone

Anyone debating this guy and his intelligence only need know that he refused income to be unemployed. Thats makes him a maroon

no. Just saw yours most recently. I am not reading a topic discussed ad nuseau.

It gets old. Be the bigger cis gender old white man or something

Say it to them too, say it to everyone

Anyone debating this guy and his intelligence only need know that he refused income to be unemployed. Thats makes him a maroon

Money is the be all end all ,isn't it? He doesn't seem to be obsessed with money or else he wouldn't donate a million dollars to causes he believes in.

This is the only warning.

Keep this on topic or I will close this thread.

If you want to talk politics, go start a thread in PPP

CBF

Perhaps everyone should just answer yes or no to the original post and add nothing else to it, since the OP just asked a yes or no question.

Money is the be all end all ,isn't it? He doesn't seem to be obsessed with money or else he wouldn't donate a million dollars to causes he believes in.

Perhaps everyone should just answer yes or no to the original post and add nothing else to it, since the OP just asked a yes or no question.

again. Trying to spin tbis off to poltiical nonsense. Its been discussed. Youre looking terrible. Edited by Boyst62

Or......we could just keep politics out of this thread

CBF

This is the only warning.

Keep this on topic or I will close this thread.

If you want to talk politics, go start a thread in PPP

CBF

Not to start a major argument with you, but don't you see how the Kaep situation is more than just football. Why do people get so bent out of shape when a conversation moves in different directions? This is how normal people talk to each other. To start a Kaepernick thread as expect it not to move even slightly off the football field is pretty naive.

Not to start a major argument with you, but don't you see how the Kaep situation is more than just football. Why do people get so bent out of shape when a conversation moves in different directions? This is how normal people talk to each other. To start a Kaepernick thread as expect it not to move even slightly off the football field is pretty naive.

Because we have a section for Politics

CBF

enough with ADD. Discuss the topic all you want. But tbis has been had a million times. Noooo one is chsnging tbeir mind

gotnyourbwish

I get that. Where I lose the logic trail is *how* it is disrespectful, especially after he changed it not to offend their delicate sensibilities. For a group that likes to complain about "snowflakes" they get butthurt pretty easily. You'd think Kaep had teabagged a war widow wrapped in am American flag while shouting "9/11 was an inside job! Wake up sheeple!"

I am not even going to explain how it is disrespectful. You figure that out.

It's funny Baltimore is the center of this right now because in the past couple weeks there have been 2 videos leaked that showed Baltimore police officers planting evidence. A much much bigger problem than one guy kneeling for the anthem IMO...

You are having a real difficult time with people having their own opinion about a subject, huh? How narrow minded of you. Edited by Binghamton Beast