A question for Bills fans

I don't live in WNY any more. I do have a pretty rabid cheesehead family on my street in NH, In fact it's best to steer clear of them after Packer losses.

Many here are bad after Packer losses. Its not necessilary being angry, its more being heartbroken where they wont talk to anyone tell the Wednesday after the loss.

the farther east you go it's more and more Giants fans. the farther south it's Steelers. but in WNY if you like another team it's usually you like them PLUS the Bills. there's no getting around being a Bills fan when you live here. it's all anyone talks about

no. when we moved into our most recent neighborhood, we had to sign a contract assuring we were not green bay fans, and that no packer paraphernalia would be shown. harsh rules, but we really loved the house.

no. when we moved into our most recent neighborhood, we had to sign a contract assuring we were not green bay fans, and that no packer paraphernalia would be shown. harsh rules, but we really loved the house.

Rules are rules, whatdya gonna do...

And they are put into place for good reason, too👍

I don't live in WNY anymore, but a few years ago when I was back there visiting family, I saw a van with a Bills paint job on the driver's side and a Packers paint job on the passenger's side.

Most of my family members are Browns fans, because when they were young, the Bills didn't exist and the Browns were good. There are a lot of Steelers, Giants, and even Jets fans in WNY.

Depends on who is winning. I used to see NY Giants stuff everywhere during their playoff runs, but rarely see anything now that they suck.

Same goes for the Patriots. They had one fan in Rochester 20 years ago, now all the little punks wear Patriots stuff (although they've never actually seen them win a superbowl because the billionaires think it's a good idea to end the game around midnight on a school night)

Depends on who is winning. I used to see NY Giants stuff everywhere during their playoff runs, but rarely see anything now that they suck.

Same goes for the Patriots. They had one fan in Rochester 20 years ago, now all the little punks wear Patriots stuff (although they've never actually seen them win a superbowl because the billionaires think it's a good idea to end the game around midnight on a school night)

nothing makes me more angry than this. a couple i know has a son in his mid-20s that will tell you he's the, "biggest pats fan". he has every right to be, but it drives me up a wall.

I have a lot of friends that are Steeler fans

You need new friends! :)

Seriously, when we lived in SW FL I saw a lot of Steelers gear around town. Not as many as Bills fans, but they were there and they made it known. I left WNY forever ago.