OBJ wants to be NFL's highest paid player

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, glad this ahole is someone else's nightmare. His media market is responsible for the overhype. That guy here with those numbers is a nobody on the NFL scene. Can't win with me-first guys like this. Do the math... spending the largest percentage of your salary cap on a player how averages, what 10 touches a game, would be the worst return on a contract in the history of the league. Guy's an idiot. Can't understand the WR mentality where they think they're more important than anyone.

he is the only non patriot i can think of right off the top of my head that i truly wish would have a tragic career ending injury on the field of play.

maybe richard sherman can tackle him low and break off his leg with it stuck up shermans ass?

that'd be nice.

His buddy Jarvis Landry is just as bad.

You already know how this is going to go, he'll get a contract that is #1 for WRs.

Standard stuff here, it will work itself out. Typical dead season "story"

LOL at people with some of these nasty comments about him, probably still bitter that we traded for Sammy when we could of just taken him.

Maybe, but who cares?

This is a talent & productivity driven league, and since he rewrote the records books year 1-3, has done both at a ridiculous level.

It is also a Qb dignity league, and there is no way he is getting more than Carr

I wish we drafted him and ruined his career

Haha! Agree with everyone. He is one of the most annoying dudes in sports. He's so desperate to be famous.

Avoided big mouth WRs at all costs.

Maybe, but who cares?

This is a talent & productivity driven league, and since he rewrote the records books year 1-3, has done both at a ridiculous level.

Every passing/ receiving record set in the last five years should have an *. This is like the Bonds-McGuire-Sosa era of NFL passing.

No way do we see a WR make over $20M a year

CBF

Mostly likely no. But a guy like Julio, who isn't an idiot, could be worth it. He's definitely worth more than what Tannehill or Mike Glennon gets. Edited by C.Biscuit97

Yea. Agreed.

But did you see his performance in that playoff game?

Chokeeee job at its finest. I loved it.

But he beat up that wall after the game! Dude is a fake tough guy. Remember him suckering punching Bills? What a tool and I hope he has some more meltdowns this season.

I wish we drafted him and ruined his career

ROTFLMAOPMP

If things don't go his way he throws a temper tantrum.

He wasn't what the Bills were looking for at the time,they wanted a larger receiver with a good catch radius and that was open even when he was covered.

I still prefer Sammy at least he acts like an adult.