Why is Seantrell Henderson not mentioned in the battle.....

For the right tackle spot? I realize he didn't have a good year when he started but I atleast perceived it to be better than Jordan Mills year last year and he seemed to have a lot more upside. If he is infact healthy and gained most of the weight back, why does every article on the right tackle battle not include him, he is done with his suspension right?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking with a source close to Henderson, I was pleased to learn that he is doing well, is healthy, passing his drug tests and getting his weight back under control.

Although he still has to serve a 5-game suspension (part of his 10-game suspension handed last season), things are looking bright for the young right tackle.

Because he can't stop smoking weed, and just barely beat out Kujo in the race to be the first OT cut.

That said, he shouldn't HAVE to quit smoking his meds! Its the safest, cheapest form of med available to him. I can envision him being the backup LT this year, when he returns. Dawkins the starter at RT, and Mills probably retained for insurance. Which means Groy as backup interior, and the rest of the non starters gone.only so many spots available...

That said, he shouldn't HAVE to quit smoking his meds! Its the safest, cheapest form of med available to him. I can envision him being the backup LT this year, when he returns. Dawkins the starter at RT, and Mills probably retained for insurance. Which means Groy as backup interior, and the rest of the non starters gone.only so many spots available...

As someone who suffers from the same condition as Henderson I sympathize greatly with him. Pot is a legitimate treatment option for Crohn's, although it's not enough by itself to totally control it.

A league that pours malignant drugs into its players not allowing pot is absolute garbage.

Because he can't stop smoking weed, and just barely beat out Kujo in the race to be the first OT cut.

...if weed is being more and more medicinally accepted, what rock is the NFL and Goober Goodell living under if a doctor prescribes it?...arrogance or ignorance, take your pick...............

...if weed is being more and more medicinally accepted, what rock is the NFL and Goober Goodell living under if a doctor prescribes it?...arrogance or ignorance, take your pick.....oh wait....concussion studies are unproven relative to ANY NFL liability....pick 'n choose accordingly................

As someone who suffers from the same condition as Henderson I sympathize greatly with him. Pot is a legitimate treatment option for Crohn's, although it's not enough by itself to totally control it.

A league that pours malignant drugs into its players not allowing pot is absolute garbage.

Agreed sir. And im sorry for your affliction. I suffer the same

That's all true and I absolutely support an end to marijuana testing in the NFL as well as legalizing medical marijuana. I'm also good with legalizing recreational too. But Henderson's issues with pot pre-date his Crohn's diagnosis. He had violations in college and even tested positive at the Combine. His only chance to remain in the NFL is if they stop testing or grant him an exception.

He should HAVE to follow league rules.

Speaking with a source close to Henderson, I was pleased to learn that he is doing well, is healthy, passing his drug tests and getting his weight back under control.
Although he still has to serve a 5-game suspension (part of his 10-game suspension handed last season), things are looking bright for the young right tackle.

Excellent to hear, thanks, Alf.

Edited by Gugny

...if weed is being more and more medicinally accepted, what rock is the NFL and Goober Goodell living under if a doctor prescribes it?...arrogance or ignorance, take your pick...............

I don't think anyone claimed his doctor prescribed it. Not even Kujo or his agent. Probably because.... he didn't.

He is almost guarantted to make the team. He doesn't count as a roster spot and they got rid of CK. Unless he flops in camp, which seems unlikely, he will be kep on the suspended player list and be a early-mid season addition to the squad.

What will be interesting to see is if he beats out Mills and they decide to cut Mills and use someone like Groy as the back-up RT for the games Hendeson is still suspended.

He should HAVE to follow league rules.

No...the league should not deny a person from reasonable treatment. Ive often said...your boss can make the rules.this however, is absurd

I don't think anyone claimed his doctor prescribed it. Not even Kujo or his agent. Probably because.... he didn't.

This aint about kujo, is it?

It's good to hear that he's doing well but I'm honestly surprised that he's still on the team.

They must really like him because he's never really been that good and he is a major headache between his illness and his suspension. It took a lot less for Kujo to get waived and he was probably just as good.

I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis when I was 17, took me 4 years to get into remission and have been for 11 years now. Went through 3 different gastros and finally one found the right combo of medications (none being prednisone). I'm curious as to what Henderson's medication regiment is currently.