Why is Seantrell Henderson not mentioned in the battle.....

You are the unquestioned king of arguing just for the sake of arguing on TSW.

Not in this case. I have a soft spot for those suffering from this disease and when a bunch of idiots who have no idea about it judge someone who has it, I guess it pisses me off.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa. Stop the presses.

I had NO IDEA we were dealing with such a threat to society, here.

He smokes pot AND runs red lights?

Cut his ass, NOW. What an animal.

nice hot take

I believe that one of your arguments against Rex Ryan was that he didn't hold player accountable. No discipline. Why isn't Washington accountable for his actions?

Could it be that his case doesn't fit your bleeding heart narrative?

Not in this case. I have a soft spot for those suffering from this disease and when a bunch of idiots who have no idea about it judge someone who has it, I guess it pisses me off.

What drove him to the weed before his diagnosis?

c'mon man. He has rules he must follow like the rest of the team.

Isn't Seantrel the O lineman with no kidneys? Or am I mistaken?

So far we have Crohn's, no kidneys/dialysis at halftime, and a dude who streaks through cow pasture asking to be shot....great work Whaley!!

I search the board every day for mentioning of cows. So, I saw this. Hi

Neither. Do. You.

Either:

• He got Crohn's after joining NFL
  • He had Crohn's before signed contract with Bills and did not reveal it
  • He had Crohn's when he signed contract with Bills and revealed it.
​In 1st case the MJ was recreational

In 2nd case it is his issue since he did not tell them

In 3rd case the Bills should have expected this and either not signed him or put clause in contract.

I watched a relative go from having lots of potential with solid job to being pothead unable to go without pot, losing job and stealing from family to pay from pot. Then he stole from others when he was cut off (locked out), was caught and sent to jail including treatment. When he got out he was helped out by family and a family friend gave him a job. He stole from employer, kicked out of housing and once again arrested. After treatment he is out again although in halfway house and will see how long he can go before violating parole (drug tests).

Nsfw language.

It seems like every case........you form an opinion........often seemingly without use of facts, stats or logic.........then double down by refusing to be swayed by facts, stats or logic.

This dude failed like 10 drug tests combined at the U, the NFL combine and the NFL......per Henderson......PRIOR to his crohns symptoms.

He's been making excuses for himself for a long time and even he isn't saying that much about this.........because he dug his own ditch.

It's not like they test you every day.......do some research........it's utter carelessness to get caught in the first place. :lol:

It seems like every case........you form an opinion........often seemingly without use of facts, stats or logic.........then double down by refusing to be swayed by facts, stats or logic.

This dude failed like 10 drug tests combined at the U, the NFL combine and the NFL......per Henderson......PRIOR to his crohns symptoms.

He's been making excuses for himself for a long time and even he isn't saying that much about this.........because he dug his own ditch.

It's not like they test you every day.......do some research........it's utter carelessness to get caught in the first place. :lol:

Prior to his Crohn's diagnosis. Not symptoms. No one knows when his symptoms started.

If someone said to you - "hey man, I'm going to put you in serious pain. But if you don't go to the doctor to get it diagnosed for a couple years, then I'll give you millions of dollars. But if you DO get it diagnosed, those millions are off the table because you might have an incurable disease that no NFL team wants to touch."

What would you do?

More importantly, this might POSSIBLY be the scenario this man lived and no one - but him - can say what he'd do. So if he turned to pot for under the radar pain control so he could secure a spot in the NFL - would you hold that against him? I wouldn't.

Furthermore, I always bring stats and logic to my arguments when necessary, so check again, friend.

Prior to his Crohn's diagnosis. Not symptoms. No one knows when his symptoms started.

If someone said to you - "hey man, I'm going to put you in serious pain. But if you don't go to the doctor to get it diagnosed for a couple years, then I'll give you millions of dollars. But if you DO get it diagnosed, those millions are off the table because you might have an incurable disease that no NFL team wants to touch."

What would you do?

More importantly, this might POSSIBLY be the scenario this man lived and no one - but him - can say what he'd do. So if he turned to pot for under the radar pain control so he could secure a spot in the NFL - would you hold that against him? I wouldn't.

Furthermore, I always bring stats and logic to my arguments when necessary, so check again, friend.

if-you-dig-a-hole-and-its-in-the-wrong-p

What would you do?

Multiple failed drug tests and character problems could've just as easily made him untouchable and sunk his NFL career. This argument is flawed.

Multiple failed drug tests and character problems could've just as easily made him untouchable and sunk his NFL career. This argument is flawed.

Character problems because he ran a red light and gets high. Got it.

My theory is that he was self-medicating/smoking MJ for pain management since he didn't want to get a formal diagnosis prior to being drafted.

EDIT: What legal trouble?

KNow what was probably worse for his draft stock than a diagnosis? All the failed drug tests.

What would you do?

Ethically you tell NFL. Unethically do what Gungy would do - smoke a bowl and forget about ethics.

....if the treatment for his illness is medically acceptable, how does the arrogant NFL turn a blind eye and under what premise?....I missed Roger's memo...........

Seantrel has never said he uses pot for his Crohn's. Or that his doctor told him to use it. Or that his doctor prescribed it.

In fact, Seantrel has said nothing at all.

Yes dude. Do you watch the NFL?

He was a coach killer in college.......played poorly and was a constant disciplinary issue for the drugs......but Golden's roster was so thin he couldn't simply eject a player with that kind of elite talent.

Henderson should have been a top 10 pick and a franchise LT........more athletic than Bryant McKinnie was......and just talented enough to keep getting opportunities to disappoint.

Despite it all, Buffalo won't likely be his last stop......someone will take a shot because if he grows up he is a talent. Probably end up with Saint Anthony in LA.

My theory is that he was self-medicating/smoking MJ for pain management since he didn't want to get a formal diagnosis prior to being drafted.

EDIT: What legal trouble?

If you are suffering from the level of pain that Crohns delivers, you don't walk. You run to the doctor.