Anquan Boldin Signs 1 Year Deal with the Bills Pg45

Great news! Doesn't get much better than adding a future HOFer -anywhere.

With word out of Jets camp that they've lost their best WR for the season to a beck injury, I think we're a little lucky this went down when it did.

Welcome Anquan!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news! Doesn't get much better than adding a future HOFer -anywhere.

With word out of Jets camp that they've lost their best WR for the season to a beck injury, I think we're a little lucky this went down when it did.

Welcome Anquan!

Definitely agree with this, perfect timing. Looks like Robby Anderson is the #1 wide out in Jersey. God the Jets are gonna be historically bad.

@MatthewFairburn

Everything Buffalo Bills GM Brandon Beane said about Anquan Boldin signing: http://trib.al/rqeAOpX

BRANDON BEANE: "A HALL OF FAME PLAYER" (7:33)

Bills General Manager Brandon Beane addressed the media following the signing of Wide Receiver Anquan Boldin.

BRANDON BEANE: "HE'S A GUY I'VE ALWAYS ADMIRED" (10:20)

Bills GM Brandon Beane sat down on The John Murphy Show to discuss the signing of WR Anquan Boldin, the process of the move, and where he might fit in Rick Dennison's offense.

@hsimon62

was looking over Boldin’s stats. since turning 30, has played in 107 of 112 games. was 1,000 yd receiver at age 33 and 34.

was on field for 80% of Detroit’s offensive snaps last season. Marvin Jones had 84%, Golden Tate at 83%. Boldin was their slot guy in 3 WR

he had over 100 targets in 8 straight seasons before last year in Detroit when he still had 95

Sure....

Buy one half gallon of Bourbon(of your choice) , drink.

Stir in memories of what you said.

Feel free to season to taste.

Enjoy the Crow👍

I need a good stiff drink now. Reminds me of the weekend. Fancy cocktail place. I had a few. I told the bartender next one needs to be a real drink. He knows me well and disappears. Comes back with a great drinks. Whiskey and Coke. Oh yes that was good

@hsimon62

was looking over Boldin’s stats. since turning 30, has played in 107 of 112 games. was 1,000 yd receiver at age 33 and 34.

was on field for 80% of Detroit’s offensive snaps last season. Marvin Jones had 84%, Golden Tate at 83%. Boldin was their slot guy in 3 WR

he had over 100 targets in 8 straight seasons before last year in Detroit when he still had 95

Yeah - hes a unique slot guy. He's not super quick or fast by any means either. Just spaces the defense really well, and has enough juice out of his break to get open for a quick 5-10. Also large, so a load to take down and a red zone target. Really good hands too

Edited by dneveu

Top-4 Bills WRs to end 2016: Sammy R. Woods M. Goodwin J. Hunter Top-4 Bills WRs right now: Sammy A. Boldin Zay Jones Andre Holmes

Eyes of the Beholder. :rolleyes:

Vic Carucci‏ @viccarucci
How much help will Anquan Boldin be to #Bills' desperate WR situation? At [bN] Blitz:

More
Edited by PromoTheRobot

Boldin has been one of my favorites for a long time. I remember when he played for the Cardinals and some DB on the jets broke his face with a hit, he acted like it was nothing.

Also, i remember the season when the Ravens won the superbowl. He never dropped a pass. This guy has Jerry rice like hands

He earned my respect from that point on

I think McD/Beane are killing their first offseason (you could even say they've won the offseason). Our top 2 draft picks look good and we got good players signed without putting ourselves in cap jail like Whaley would do. I'm impressed and optimistic. Feels very different from past regimes.