Anquan Boldin Signs 1 Year Deal with the Bills Pg45

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....smart signing at a reasonable number....many have said here that TT lacked a dependable receiving corp due to injuries/inexperience.....Dennison now has a cadre of receiving weapons to design an offense geared to TT...Boldin's experience here now give him better assessment as to whether TT is the long term answer......a "make it or break it" year.......and if he isn't the answer, two 1sts in 2018 and the potential for the Peterman kid may just intrigue Boldin to sign for another year if he produces and stays healthy in 2017....just a thought............

I need a good stiff drink now. Reminds me of the weekend. Fancy cocktail place. I had a few. I told the bartender next one needs to be a real drink. He knows me well and disappears. Comes back with a great drinks. Whiskey and Coke. Oh yes that was good

That sounds damned good right about now.

One of those players I have wanted on the Bills for a long time...talent, hard work, accountable, reliable, all in one...fills so many roles. Dennison will put him in positions where a LB or SS is covering him. I think a telling stat will be catches for first downs.

@thadbrown7

#Bills didn't need Anquan Boldin. They wanted him.

Why his best contribution may have nothing to do with catches.

http://www.rochesterfirst.com/sports/nfl/nfl-buffalo/bills-sign-anquan-boldin/784836197

I don't expect much actual production from Boldin..........but this is the kinda' veteran you want on your team to show a couple young WR how to reach their potential.

Said it earlier in the thread........Boldin was like Sammy.......one of the top recruits in the country.......had his career setback early by injuries......used that adversity to make himself tougher and eventually became a durable, reliable, clutch leader of men.

If some of that rubs off on Sammy the sky is the limit.

One of those players I have wanted on the Bills for a long time...talent, hard work, accountable, reliable, all in one...fills so many roles. Dennison will put him in positions where a LB or SS is covering him. I think a telling stat will be catches for first downs.

Yeah I was hoping they'd get him for Sammy's rookie season........that would have been ideal........ but with the pass game going vertical during the Rex seasons Boldin was not a fit.

In this offense he can get on the field.

If the Bills manage to stay in the race late in the year it will be nice to have a mentally tough winner like Boldin there to hopefully help the team not implode under pressure..........it's often overlooked but this team is routinely in position for a late season playoff push only to soil themselves against beatable opponents.......like the Chiefs/Eagles/Redskins games in 2015 for instance.

Get er done

I don't want to get chewed for this and I know we don't have quality dept at WR , but does anyone else thinks that this deal got done because of Sammys leaving the practice yeasterday ? I know Sammy did come back to finish the practice

I don't want to get chewed for this and I know we don't have quality dept at WR , but does anyone else thinks that this deal got done because of Sammys leaving the practice yeasterday ? I know Sammy did come back to finish the practice

No.

That sounds damned good right about now.

i forgot the part where i took a few sips, relaxed. he came back later and asked how i liked it. it was fantastic, i exclaimed and inquired what it was... something so simple had never tasted so sweet