Zeke Just Can't Stay Out of Trouble

H2o

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/4gi2e3/every_rb_drafted_in_the_first_round_since_2000/

That's a rough list. RBs don't help you win a Super Bowl unless you have the defense to match, and chances are if you're drafting high in the 1st your defense isn't good enough to make up for it. I would only consider a RB in the 1st if that was the final piece missing on my Super Bowl caliber team and I was picking in the 20s. More injury risk too.

The Dallas Cowboys were a SB caliber team last year.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be just like Shady's so called fight, have to wait for the entire story

Word is he knocked the DJ out cold, but we will see.

Last week I was racist for only fancying New England's white players and today when I compliment Zeke's abs I am accused of fancying a fat ewok.....

I mean no self disrespecting metrosexual man can win can they? :P

:lol: I hope I don't get called a racist for comparing him to an Ewok. Race was nowhere in my train of thought, only a picture of him that I had previously seen. :thumbsup:

‪Here's what Ezekiel Elliott's father told @MerrillLiz last year for ESPN The Magazine:‬

‪"My biggest worry is ... I don't believe my son knows how to navigate in life being a superstar," Stacy says. "He's like a little boy who wants to play football and have fun and enjoy people. We've always said this about Ezekiel, ever since he came into the world. He's just happy to be alive. He's a happy guy. But this world is not."‬

So many assumptions, let's confirm he punched the guy first...

Anyway, I think he's the second best back in the league (I'd go Johnson - Zeke - Leveon (availability is your best ability) - Shady)

He has the best odds out of those four in sustaining success, mainly because of the 5 man wrecking crew ahead of him, but also because of age, skill set and the QB next to him. When you're OL can do this, you should sleep your way to 1,200 yards:

cowboys-kill-steelers.jpg

giphy.gif

I mean the discussion is only 4 guys. Zeke, David Johnson, Le'Veon Bell and Shady

Sorry...but I'd put Zeke at the very bottom of your list. Id also put several others ahead of him. AP, Marshawn, Lamar miller..to name a few. You gotta earn that status. After one year, he hasn't

Btw...!@#$ hillary👍

Martin, Ingram, Fournette...all better.imho anyway

Edited by BuffAlone