Adolphus Washington arrest -concealed weapon Part II

Part II

With apologies to GBID, I shut down his thread for the political and racial inferences. Unfortunately, it's an important topic for us to discuss, but there are obviously rules to posting and too much liberty was taken in some of the responses. If you're not sure of what is and isn't acceptable conduct, please read the Terms of Service. Otherwise, Carry on.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if he has shown a propensity for this lack of judgement in the past? If so, can a team pay for some type of chaperone to help these young men through the off season.? If he's been a model citizen, I guess crap happens!

Just wondering if he has shown a propensity for this lack of judgement in the past? If so, can a team pay for some type of chaperone to help these young men through the off season.? If he's been a model citizen, I guess crap happens!

Should a team have to do that? Is it unreasonable to expect guys to behave responsibly?

Greetings 2BD...what we can all agree on for sure is this is Not a good look for Mr Washington going into training camp. UGH. Just the doubt and questions cast a pale over the

guy. Come on Man Really? and Kdigz your water post is epic *LOL* love it :-) ~muppy