Adolphus Washington arrest - concealed weapon without permit

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What do they call a quarter pounder with cheese?

Viertel Pfünder mit Käse

und Bier

the second amendment. that's all. not a big deal or anything.

How does that answer the question

WHY DO YOU TAKE A GUN TO A WATER PARK ???

If its that dangerous of a location go somewhere else.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

All you have to do is not be stupid, stay out of bad situations, play a game and collect millions. Why the Hell is that so difficult?

Because they're still fuggin' kids who have had everything handed to them for years because of their athletic abilities.

Viertel Pfünder mit Käse

und Bier

How does that answer the question

WHY DO YOU TAKE A GUN TO A WATER PARK ???

If its that dangerous of a location go somewhere else.

why must there be a reason for freedom?

It wouldn't be a Bills offseason without someone getting arrested.

It's the NFL. Every team deals with this crap

Gun ownership is a right, unless you are black. Then it's probable cause.

Haha! What? Blacks can't get permits to CC?

what's your point? Do you have a point or do you just reply so poorly in delivering a message you come off as the troll you do?

Asking for a friend

Either way, great song. Tennessee Ernie ford had the best version

yep. And if youre Hispanic you're white. It all makes sense.

Progress!!!!!!

To PPP this goes in 3 .... 2 ....

sad, too. Because there could be worthwhile conversation on this. But in PPP its been destroyed by gator/Tiberius and other drive by trolls.

It could stay here but people will resort to name calling or blatant stirring or just flat out nonsense.

Its fun though.

Isn't Ohio an open carry state?

I get confused about how someone can walk down a street with a gun openly without issue, but can get arrested for concealing it?

its a messy law. NC is moving to become conceal carry no permit. It'll be great. The concealed part is due to people who have it non visible, say their car door or something.several friends must ride with it on the seat beside them or place it on the dash when pulled. But if its in the glove box or console its concealed. A no no without permit

Oh, and ohio isn't open carry.

Edited by Boyst62

its a messy law. NC is moving to become conceal carry no permit. It'll be great. The concealed part is due to people who have it non visible, say their car door or something.several friends must ride with it on the seat beside them or place it on the dash when pulled. But if its in the glove box or console its concealed. A no no without permit

Oh, and ohio isn't open carry.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/ohios-open-carry-gun-law-ratchets-security-concerns-rnc/

Last year with the RNC in Cleveland, the police chief wanted open carry laws suspended during that time.

So, Ohio is a limited open carry state. It still makes no sense to me that you can walk down the street with a gun visible, but must have a permit to lock it in your glove compartment.

why must there be a reason for freedom?

Is being stupid a right? or a choice?

You have a concealed carry permit ....

Are you allowed to carry it into your workplace (not a farm) a bank or school, or court house or a bar?

No you are not. I'm sure similar applies to public places like this.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

You know, any time you pull out a gun, unannounced, in front of cops trying to clear an area, and given the level of cop shootings of late, they are probably not going to react well. Especially if its a waterpark where kids gather. That's probably cause that Adolphus is an idiot.

I haven't been to an amusement park in a very long time, but I carry everywhere I go that I am legally able to do so. If I'm going somewhere I can't take it, I store in a lockbox in my truck. If you carry, taking a weapon anywhere is not abnormal. The whole point is to be prepared even in unexpected situations.

If you have problems with gun rights, that's a different topic. In this case, Washington just made the stupid mistake of displaying his weapon for the cops without warning them first. The law in Ohio is that holders must inform officers that they are carrying during any kind of traffic stop. You're SUPPOSED to tell them you have a license and whether you are carrying at the moment.

During one of my firearm safety courses an officer told us it's not uncommon for people to just pull out weapons during traffic stops as a way of showing officers. He of course also mentioned how stupid this is and told us the best way of going about it. No doubt it was a stupid mistake, but not nearly as big of a deal as many of you are making it out to be.