It's Reggie Ragland time!!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant get excited about an Alabama player. They tend to come to the league and blend in or underwhelm. I have a hard time naming a star from Bama. If he works out good of not.... OK.

2 first rounders this year.Eh a stretch he was drafted where he was but second rounders are usually starters too so lets see whatbwe get out of him

I cant get excited about an Alabama player. They tend to come to the league and blend in or underwhelm. I have a hard time naming a star from Bama. If he works out good of not.... OK.

2 first rounders this year.Eh a stretch he was drafted where he was but second rounders are usually starters too so lets see whatbwe get out of him

Yes

Dante Hightower

Ruben Foster

CJ Mosely

Courtney Upshaw

they have all been aweful

Yes

Dante Hightower

Ruben Foster

CJ Mosely

Courtney Upshaw

they have all been aweful

Ruben Foster hasnt played a down yet and Hightower is in the hoodies D. Je made Rob Ninkovich relevant. Like i said John. There havent been many. That team is a perennial powerhouse with no dificiencies.... you named some ok ones. Upshaw and Moseley are no sure misses. Hell even Hightower is a system fit. for those 4 you named what about Rolando McClain, Javier Arenas,Mark Barron, Dee Milner, Dre Kirkpatrick. Hell even our own Marcell Dareus. none of these names. ON DEFENSE proved to be world beaters. John Im just saying Alabama is almost like the New England of college. Lets look at the offense too... Henry, Yeldon, Richardson, McCarron, Andre Smith, both Kuandjio's. John im not saying they automatically suck im just saying that because they came from Alabama. I personally dont give them the nod. They dont transition the way I expect. Edited by Agent 91

Ruben Foster hasnt played a down yet and Hightower is in the hoodies D. Je made Rob Ninkovich relevant. Like i said John. There havent been many. That team is a perennial powerhouse with no dificiencies.... you named some ok ones. Upshaw and Moseley are no sure misses. Hell even Hightower is a system fit. for those 4 you named what about Rolando McClain, Javier Arenas,Mark Barron, Dee Milner, Dre Kirkpatrick. Hell even our own Marcell Dareus. none of these names. ON DEFENSE proved to be world beaters. John Im just saying Alabama is almost like the New England of college. Lets look at the offense too... Henry, Yeldon, Richardson, McCarron, Andre Smith, both Kuandjio's. John im not saying they automatically suck im just saying that because they came from Alabama. I personally dont give them the nod. They dont transition the way I expect.

Alabama has more players drafted than most any other college so it's easy to pick out a list of guys who haven't turned into superstars at the next level. I think a lot of it has to do with how finely tuned Saban's football factory is, its BBesque. Cyrus Jones, Fluker, and on on you can add to that list.

Then we overlook guys like Ryan Kelly, Amari Cooper who come right in are as pro ready as can be and playing a pivotal position. In short, I think the Alabama player thing has some truth to it but it's very player specific. What type of injuries did they play through? Who were they surrounded by? How did they test at the combine? Same as any other school I suppose.

Alabama has more players drafted than most any other college so it's easy to pick out a list of guys who haven't turned into superstars at the next level. I think a lot of it has to do with how finely tuned Saban's football factory is, its BBesque. Cyrus Jones, Fluker, and on on you can add to that list.

Then we overlook guys like Ryan Kelly, Amari Cooper who come right in are as pro ready as can be and playing a pivotal position. In short, I think the Alabama player thing has some truth to it but it's very player specific. What type of injuries did they play through? Who were they surrounded by? How did they test at the combine? Same as any other school I suppose.

That's fair but it is also fair to not assume that because he went to Alabama he is a difference maker. Like you said there are more players who we can name who busted out. But how many dominant players at that school came in and were ordinary at best. I was just stating that what he did at bama doesnt matter when trying to project his translation to the league

That's fair but it is also fair to not assume that because he went to Alabama he is a difference maker. Like you said there are more players who we can name who busted out. But how many dominant players at that school came in and were ordinary at best. I was just stating that what he did at bama doesnt matter when trying to project his translation to the league

What one should assume is that a player coming from Alabama understands discipline, structure, and the concept of team-before-individual. Those are important points.

I'm assuming you mean defenders? Julio Jones and Amari Cooper are both really good.

Reggie Ragland looking to catch up in transition to new Bills defense

by SiriusXM NFL Radio Staff July 24, 2017

http://blog.siriusxm.com/2017/07/24/reggie-ragland-looking-to-catch-up-in-transition-to-new-bills-defense/

so now he is fat and not studying either.

this should go well.

we need to have that superfine "heavy sarcasm" as a option for emotes !!

Still fan of RR.

I have no issue with Preston Brown getting back to form btw and starting

Edited by 3rdand12