Tom Brady to release book in September

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I long for a day when we Bills fans don't feel the need to obsess about Brady.

The idea that Brady has had success because of cheating is demeaning to those who keep trotting that same crap out in thread, after thread, after thread. It's loser talk.

Kandi knows.

23805-two-and-a-half-men-the-loser-allan

Chapter 1

How to get away with illegal picks and rub routes and push every single rule to it's absolute maximum instead of lining up and playing the game like everyone else.

Chapter 2

Why Pete Carrol and Mike Shanahan are still considered good coaches in the NFL despite them handing us our last two championships due to them trying to get cute and refusing to run the ball and win the game in the final minutes that they both clearly should have won. (hint: there is no answer)

This is actually a clever workaround the salary cap. Brady writes book that sells hundreds of thousands of copies, 99% purchased by Krafty Bob. Politicians do it all the time. There are warehouses full of books that were "purchased."

The idea that Brady has had success because of cheating is demeaning to those who keep trotting that same crap out in thread, after thread, after thread. It's loser talk.

Kandi knows.

Lance Armstrong was the greatest.

Chapter 2

Why Pete Carrol and Mike Shanahan are still considered good coaches in the NFL despite them handing us our last two championships due to them trying to get cute and refusing to run the ball and win the game in the final minutes that they both clearly should have won. (hint: there is no answer)

:D:D :D

This is actually a clever workaround the salary cap. Brady writes book that sells hundreds of thousands of copies, 99% purchased by Krafty Bob. Politicians do it all the time. There are warehouses full of books that were "purchased."

Lance Armstrong was the greatest.

Eddie guerrero wasn't to shabby either.

I wonder if there is a chapter on getting beaten the tar out (like the Texans playoff game last year) at age 39 and back at practice 3 days later fully recovered WITHOUT the use of HGH? If so maybe James Harrison could write the prologue.

I wonder if there is a chapter on getting beaten the tar out (like the Texans playoff game last year) at age 39 and back at practice 3 days later fully recovered WITHOUT the use of HGH? If so maybe James Harrison could write the prologue.

Clearly you haven't read his cookbook.

The guy is the GOAT and everything he touches turns to gold...why wouldn't he write a book ?......As long as there's no chapter called " how to own the Bills and rent space in their fan's skulls ", I'm fine with it....

Edited by Iron Maiden

Kandi knows.

Actually, ignoring what is right in front of you and accepting he is truly a great qb is demeaning to the game, fans and players; past, present and future.