Here's Your Chance to Tell the Bills What They Mean to You

This feels a little tone deaf to me. I'm not sure what they are expecting with the drought that they've been on but they just invited criticism.

Maybe some people can separate the disappointment from their feelings about having their own team.

And the right amount is how much exactly?

I have no idea, but Watkins likes to watch those NBA contracts be dished out. The newest worst contract in the league could be going to Kelly Olynyk, it's rumored the Pacers are trying to clear space for 16 mil per season!

They knew what the Bills meant to us when the BBMB was open so they closed it. They've meant a lot less since then

they moved on. felt like it was time to move in to the 21st century social media format. I don't tweet or interact on their facebook page but that is the direction they chose to go.

no, bbmb was a dive there toward the end. the level of discussion was very poor, trolls up the ying yang. this board seems to have a flea here and there but they seem to shake them off pretty quickly and the level of discussion is good with many knowledgeable members with some good football sense.

all they have to do is be there on game day and they should have a good idea what the bills mean to fans in wny and beyond ...

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973