Here's Your Chance to Tell the Bills What They Mean to You

Dear Buffalo Bills.

You have always meant a lot to me.

Most recently it's about a plug nickels worth.

Same...

They knew what the Bills meant to us when the BBMB was open so they closed it. They've meant a lot less since then

Your presence here on TSW says different.

Your presence here on TSW says different.

BAM!

I'm thinking of doing a video by the gravesites of many friends and relatives with Bills flag/memorabilia adorning their resting place and stating my tag line below.. CURSED.

This feels a little tone deaf to me. I'm not sure what they are expecting with the drought that they've been on but they just invited criticism.

this will be completely beyond anything you can imagine on feel good

over half will be pets and kids. the rest will be hot girls and men with their dads.

its gonna be so cheesy that chester cheeto will OD

this will be completely beyond anything you can imagine on feel good

over half will be pets and kids. the rest will be hot girls and men with their dads.

its gonna be so cheesy that chester cheeto will OD

#SavetheCheetah

I am not sure they really want to know either the truth, B62.

It is mostly heart wrenching.

I am beginning to understand why younger fans light themselves on fire and Table crash etc.

The subconscious is a funny animal.

Still pondering how the Liquor Butt Luge fits into my theory. I think about that often.

BTW I remain a Fan regardless of the floundering.

Nothin' left to do but smile smile smile ( thats for you NYC Bill ; )

Pbbt.

The tailgate and the fellas mean more than the franchise.

Lost a lot of character when Ralph passed. Went from "lovable loser/old school/thorn in the side of the 'Joneses' of the league" to "clueless rich guy fanboy".

I'm just not endeared to the team the way I was under Ralph.

Whether it's the football team or the invoice, mostly to me the Bills mean money and time spent with a feeling of anticipation and excitement only to be disappointed when they come due.

I've had a number of friends who were Bills (the name, not actual Bills... I mean they were actually named Bill, but they weren't Buffalo Bills... I mean, I guess a few of them were since they lived in Buffalo, but they weren't on the team); better experience in general than the football team or the invoice type... except that one Bill. You know who you are, bastard.

Pbbt.

The tailgate and the fellas mean more than the franchise.

Lost a lot of character when Ralph passed. Went from "lovable loser/old school/thorn in the side of the 'Joneses' of the league" to "clueless rich guy fanboy".

I'm just not endeared to the team the way I was under Ralph.

It could be worse-the Pegulas kept the team in WNY. And they will spare no expense to put a winning product on the field.24-24 isn't terrible. They are learning to be owners. This organization was not interested in winning the last few years of RW ownership.

Sums up my relationship with the team over the past decade

Me too.Once it's in your blood, can't move on.

They can throw around all the cash they want, not gonna win until there's cohesiveness from top to bottom.

I'll spot them the learning curve, and willing to 'wait and see' with the new regime. Both teams.