Cool little Tyrod story

So about twenty years ago I was a Big Brother in the Boys and Girls program in Phx for this little black kid, Demetrius, who was six at the time. I did it for six years, took him everywhere. He was awesome. I got him into Little League football and all kinds of other stuff.

Then when he was 12 I moved to LA and he moved with his mom back to Virginia and we lost touch for awhile, even though we both looked for each other, but several years because of Facebook, we reunited and we talk all the time. He became quite a good high school football player, and made all league as a senior.

So a few days ago he texts me to say hi, and that he is coaching little kids football this summer, and thought of me, which was cool. Then he said "And I know you love the Bills and Tyrod Taylor is helping me out sometimes." And I was like no way!

So he sends me...

post-2823-0-02110600-1498258508_thumb.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So about twenty years ago I was a Big Brother in the Boys and Girls program in Phx for this little black kid, Demetrius, who was six at the time. I did it for six years, took him everywhere. He was awesome. I got him into Little League football and all kinds of other stuff.

Then when he was 12 I moved to LA and he moved with his mom back to Virginia and we lost touch for awhile, even though we both looked for each other, but several years because of Facebook, we reunited and we talk all the time. He became quite a good high school football player, and made all league as a senior.

So a few days ago he texts me to say hi, and that he is coaching little kids football this summer, and thought of me, which was cool. Then he said "And I know you love the Bills and Tyrod Taylor is helping me out sometimes." And I was like no way!

So he sends me...

Good stories all around !!

Ps thank you for being a BIg Brother. Always brings a smile to hear a good story like this.

And the Tyrod feature is icing.

Edited by 3rdand12

I cringed when I saw the thread title, but couldn't help myself and dropped in expecting the worst...sometimes I can't look away from the train wreck.

Super cool story. Amazing how small the world can be sometimes.