Club Seat Question

Long time season ticket holder here who decided to leave the 50 yarders and head up to the club level section 236. I have never sat or been up to the clubs. I know they are heated with radiant heat and im under cover being in row 15 but my question is what other amenities can I expect i.e. drink service, type of food/drinks available in the concourse etc? Thanks and go Bills.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long time season ticket holder here who decided to leave the 50 yarders and head up to the club level section 236. I have never sat or been up to the clubs. I know they are heated with radiant heat and im under cover being in row 15 but my question is what other amenities can I expect i.e. drink service, type of food/drinks available in the concourse etc? Thanks and go Bills.

There are party invites, events, on field stuff trips and then at stays open. The food choices weren't terribly different last year that I recall. My brother and I are in Van Miller as well. We really like it. It gets hot with the radiant heat.

i don't have seasons, but i try to go to 2-3 games a year, and we always sit in the kelly club. i'm going to assume it's the same as van miller.

i think it's great. you pretty much eliminate the possibility of some drunk a-hole screaming in your ear the entire time. there's a full bar where you can get mixed drinks, that's open before, after, and through out the entire game. the bathroom lines are quick,and it's pretty clean as well. easy go get into, etc. i don't do a lot of eating when i'm inside the game, but i do like the beef on weck that they have. it's just a super nice way to see the game.

I've sat in the Van Miller club once and the Kelly Club once.

I didn't pay for either.

The lack of bathroom lines, non-existent beer lines, and the RedZone/other game coverage in the lounges makes it ALL worth it. Along with no one climbing over you in a stupor.

I don't understand eating at the stadium as I tailgate once a year when I go and could not fit another bit of food in anyway.

I see Teef and I think alike.

Edited by Seasons1992

I've been in the club seats a few times. It is nice to have no lines for anything. The only thing for me is that you feel removed from the action. I tend to walk up to the bar and then end up grabbing a beer and just watching the TVs inside. Same happens when I go to hockey games in a box.

I tend to walk up to the bar and then end up grabbing a beer and just watching the TVs inside. Same happens when I go to hockey games in a box.

Can you explain how you willingly pay to go to the game and park, then willingly choose to eschew the live action right in front of you to instead watch a tv you could watch at your house? Trying to understand that thinking.

you wimps. there's nothing like the feeling of cold hard steel on your butt in the endzone bleachers!

:thumbsup:

I so knew that was coming! I have served my time since a little boy- I am ok with being "a wimp"- go Bills

Can you explain how you willingly pay to go to the game and park, then willingly choose to eschew the live action right in front of you to instead watch a tv you could watch at your house? Trying to understand that thinking.

To each their own

We moved to VanMiller this year, row 15 237. Last 2 years been in McGuire. Fergy and jack are in VanMiller.

We're gonna have to start a secret club, call it the Row 15 club.

what other amenities can I expect i.e. drink service, type of food/drinks available in the concourse etc? Thanks and go Bills.

Bar is open throughout the entire game, and for a little bit after. Drink service at your seat if you want it, majority of people just go back inside. More upscale food choices. Only time there's a long line at the bathrooms is halftime, but it moves right along.

We're gonna have to start a secret club, call it the Row 15 club.

Bar is open throughout the entire game, and for a little bit after. Drink service at your seat if you want it, majority of people just go back inside. More upscale food choices. Only time there's a long line at the bathrooms is halftime, but it moves right along.

We're in 12 or 13, used to be in 15 in the old days. I'd love to be back to 15 again but need that aisle seat.

No lines for food, beer, or bathrooms. Can drink the whole game. Warm and toasty in December. Servers get to know you by name and bring drinks to your seat at set intervals.

The downside is the crowd around you isn't that much fun, and a lot of seats get sold to division rivals at a premium. Loads of Jets fans always around me, ugh.

Longtime Jim Kelly Clubber who also came in from the 300 level 50 yard line

Its a totally different game day experience

While I miss the noise level and intensity of the fans in the 300 level it is replaced by increased safety and great service

Very few drunks and never seen a fight

Fans are much friendlier with visiting team fans

In seat alcohol, beer, coffee, and hot choc service all game

The food, especially the carvery and desert options, is a cut above, some of the best sports food I've ever had

Radiant seat heating is great

Entering the staduim cuts your cue in line by about half

Parking in lot 6 is sweet

The extra expense aside its a quasi luxury game day experience

jc

We did that for the Bills at Jags. We were the only people left in our row, since it was slightly hotter that the surface of the sun sitting in our seats. We were subbing our OL that day due to heat. Even Marcus Stroud (former Jag) said it was the hottest game he'd ever experienced. MISERABLE!

Same here...row 12 on the aisle. I like being able to get up and go.

I'll pay a serious premium to be on the aisle!!!