Bills' 2017 Training Camp Discussion - Off Day on 7/31

Some see a great catch, I see a crap throw.

I know, I know.

I know, I know as well.

Luckily it's just a drill. Throwing behind a WR in an out pattern is a possibility of a disaster.

it was a bad throw....but they are gonna have to work on their timing. Day 2

It was a bad throw but it's nothing to worry about right now....it's a drill.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a few of the clips from practice Sammy looks a lot bigger to me. Seems like he filled out; but still fluid and fast and those exceptional hands. If he stays healthy here comes double & triple coverage; so look for some game busting runs from Shady and Tyrod.

Terry & Kim get ready to break the bank.

@john_wawrow

First time i've seen Nate Peterman struggling. #Bills

Now Tyrod and Sammy not on same page. #Bills

And Yates drops a perfect pass to Powell on the fly deep right sideline. #Bills

@BradleyGelber

With Peterman struggling, cue the "we traded the wrong QB!!!" tweets. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

Quick 1-on-1 observation: #Bills RG John Miller had a great day.

@JoeBuscaglia

Shaq Lawson already has three "sacks" today by my count. Impressive day for him. #Bills

@marklud12

Tyrod Taylor lucky QBs are off limits at training camp. Shaq Lawson just burned rookie Dion Dawkins and would have absolutely crushed Taylor

@john_wawrow

Conspicuously not present on sidelines as compared to previous #Bills camps: Russ Brandon.

Wassup Holmes??

@marklud12

Another big drop on a deep ball for Andre Holmes, drill with no defenders. Rough start to camp after a good spring.

There's a reason that he was a 4th receiver. He's an intriguing option but he was never going to be a bigger contributor than a guy like Zay. He just is more limited. That said I think Holmes will be fine and help them some. If not, comp pick week 9 (or whatever it is) :)

I know I will just be accused of being a "hater" of yet another Bills quarterback but where did this narrative of Nathan Peterman being an "accurate" Quarterback come from? I feel like it is just a cliche trotted out for guys with weak arms "oh he doesn't have a big arm but he is accurate with the football." Go watch the Miami game last year it was ugly. Accurate? You must be kidding me. The Syracuse game wasn't much better. Did he have some good performances and some good throws as well in other games? Sure he did but the conclusion watching his college tape was not "this is a guy who demonstrates consistent, high level accuracy" it was "here is a guy with spotty accuracy and lacking arm." I had him as a 7th rd / UDFA grade..... I hope he proves me wrong but I was not surprised to hear he struggled.... I just don't think he is much good.

A lot of people gushed over Peterman because of the Clemson game.

I'm not worried about Peterman, because I'm not expecting anything from him this year, or possibly ever.

He is 3rd string for us now, nothing more.

Wassup Holmes??

@marklud12

Another big drop on a deep ball for Andre Holmes, drill with no defenders. Rough start to camp after a good spring.

I'll give Holmes more time. I'm not concerned about him.

A lot of people gushed over Peterman because of the Clemson game.

I'm not worried about Peterman, because I'm not expecting anything from him this year, or possibly ever.

He is 3rd string for us now, nothing more.

I'll give Holmes more time. I'm not concerned about him.

He'd better pick it up because Zay wants the #2 WR spot.

@danfetes

Tyrod's last two reps. Sack and an overthrow of Watkins on a comeback route #Bills