Bills' 2017 Training Camp Discussion - Off Day on 7/31

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JoeBuscaglia

On why he picked the age of 33, #Bills RB LeSean McCoy said: I could say 10 years in the league, but that's easy. I want to go beyond that.

@WGR550

Bills center Eric Wood on the air now - "Through the first two days, our offense has picked up where we left off"

Hopefully he means the Miami game and not the final Jets game :lol:

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills RB LeSean McCoy: Eric Wood is the key that makes the offense go.

Hopefully he means the Miami game and not the final Jets game :lol:

Maybe he means from minicamp and OTAs.

@WGR550

Eric Wood - "I have a feeling at some point something will work out." Regarding staying with the Bills past this year

Wood: "I do want to be here but ultimately I'm likely only going to get paid 1 more time. Especially on what could be a lucrative contract."

Wood: "I have to do what's smart for me and my family."

Wood: "McDermott runs an organization exactly the way I would run it. It's disciplined, structured, organized. There's no gray area."

Wood: "Kyle Williams told me this is the hardest offense to go against in the league."

@BuffRumblings

A great day from @Shaq_Lawson90 and Jonathan Miller highlight today’s practice recap

https://t.co/UdRJiH2zRx

There was a bit of new stadium talk:

@BuffRumblings

#Bills owner @KimPegula spoke about the next step in the stadium discussion yesterday

https://t.co/pqtejHTHIk

Yeah, Ashley Rowe dates one of my good friends. When they were down here not too long ago we were talking about the interview and she wanted to get some feedback from serious Bills fans on what to ask. A bunch of people here chimed in (stadium talk, domestic violence, etc..). Edited by Kirby Jackson

Yeah, Ashley Rowe dates one of my good friends. When they were down here not too long ago we were talking about the interview and she wanted to get some feedback from serious Bills fans on what to ask. A bunch of people here chimed in (stadium talk, domestic violence, etc..).

Cool. Thanks for the insight. :thumbsup: