Nice Holmes news per Rumblings

I've been saying all along that Holmes is the replacement for Woods at a quarter the price.

This is one guy who was probably pretty (quietly) happy that Maclin went elsewhere.

For sure.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all of you that have watched him before - how are his downfield blocking skills? I would imagine he'd be at least OK there since he has good ST skills and rep.

I hope we don't miss any of that with Woods being gone. Woods was a baller in the run game and in downfield blocking on pass plays.

He is a good blocker. He isn't quite Robert Woods but he is willing and reasonably able.

Yeah, im not sure why reports say he's penciled in at #3 behind Sammy n Zay. I've said all along that he should be #2 and play the rookie in the slot this year. It will give them both the best opportunity to contribute right away.With his size, he will be a great redzone threat. And playing Jones in the slot againt nickelbacks and lbers should be a win for us on most days.

You could leave the rook at #2 and then throw him in the slot during 3 WR sets too tho!