Hot for teacher NC style

Gary M

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proving yet again that with the new math, 16 goes into 25 more than once (and sometimes 3-4 times a day!)

:lol:

I was going to come up with a math joke here but it would have paled compared to this one. Good job.

Edited by Chef Jim

I don't get it ... 16 and 17 year old boys have a good thing going and they turn her in ? SMH. I'd have kept that to myself and continue to enjoy her tutelage.

Wasn't Rocky Mount the real Mayberry ?

To be young is to be stupid......

I don't get it ... 16 and 17 year old boys have a good thing going and they turn her in ? SMH. I'd have kept that to myself and continue to enjoy her tutelage.

It's called "bragging."

In this case (and in most cases), bragging is stupid and counterproductive. So....... how long is the wait until something this good comes along again?????????? Young and dumb it is.

Nice. Somehow I think those boys will be just fine.

A former student who graduated from the high school last year said he was outraged by the allegations.
“It’s very shocking and appalling that a person would do that with a student,she screwed half the guys in school and didn't look at me twice” Dayvon Steel told WNCN.

Fixed.

Edited by KD in CA

My thoughts exactly. Keep your mouth shut and get some real schooling.

Youth is wasted on the young.